Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Panthers lose another one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now that Daniel Gillespie is no longer at Pikeville, where should he go
Why did he leave?
What do you mean by "another" one. Wasn't aware one preceded the person in question (who, by the way, did not as I heard leave "of his OWN accord").
that is true, he didn't leave by his descision... but where do u think he will go now(Pikeville has lost a couple of members of their team this year do to injury by the way)
I'm Daniel's neighbor and he tells me hes going to Pike County Central, but thats to be seen, because hes told me that before and not gone. He wants to be where Coach Macnamee is, so my guess is Pike Central.
I talked to Daniel the other night and from what he says he will be back at Pikeville. Evidently it was a mistake on the Principals part expeling him on his first offense. But then again he has told me a lot of things that weren't all the truth so who knows.
I just got news the Gillespie is now at valley
can anyone verify this??
No gillespie is not at valley he walked into school this morining at Pikeville High School.
Rumor has it that DG is finishing the academic year here....then leacving for sum other county school......
If the kid doesn't want to be at Pikeville then he should go to another school. You don't go to Pikeville to play for a coach you go to play on a winning team that is filled with tradition. Pikeville has a GREAT coach right now anyways in Coach Jackson. Pikeville will be fine with or without this kid. If he wants to play for a winning team he better stay at Pikeville or go to Belfry.
Who cares if Daniel is leaving! I think that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. PHS will not be hurt by him leaving and I bet that the coach is not loosing any sleep over it.
snoop Wrote:Who cares if Daniel is leaving! I think that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. PHS will not be hurt by him leaving and I bet that the coach is not loosing any sleep over it.

Exactly....The Pikeville program is better than any single player. If this kid leaves it will not hurt Pikeville at all. If he is even considering leaving then I hope he goes ahead and leaves.
PHSFAN Wrote:
snoop Wrote:Who cares if Daniel is leaving! I think that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. PHS will not be hurt by him leaving and I bet that the coach is not loosing any sleep over it.

Exactly....The Pikeville program is better than any single player. If this kid leaves it will not hurt Pikeville at all. If he is even considering leaving then I hope he goes ahead and leaves.
Idea :!:
You know what I am talking about QQ. Football is the ultimate team sport.
PHSFAN Wrote:You know what I am talking about QQ. Football is the ultimate team sport.
Couldnt agree more with you!! Pikeville wins because of tradition and pride. One player leaving will not effect that at all. :? 8)
Idea 8)
Smile