Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 57 Allen Central 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to the Lady Panthers!
Congrats Pikeville
Great game by Allen Central. No one expected them to be in this game the way they were. Amber Shepherd will be one heck of a player in the future. I do wanna say this...I know Kim Biliter and Sara Johnson, and to those two, "I have really enjoyed watching you play over the course of your careers. No one plays harder and gives it their all quite like you two. I hated to see you lose, but you have nothing to hang your head about. Johnson had a GREAT game, and a great career. You two will be greatly missed."

Congrats, Pikeville. Good luck against the Lady Hawks.
Congrats Pikeville... Congrats Lady Rebels as you senior girls had a very good career.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Amber Shepherd will be one heck of a player in the future.

What grade is she in?
Someone told me she was only a 7th grader.
Tricky Wrote:What grade is she in?
Someone told me she was only a 7th grader.

that would be correct Tricky
congrats pikeville
Congrats Pikeville
first of all...congrats pville and way to keep ur heads up and come back and win in the 4th quater.
#11 hit some big free throws toward the end of the game
#2 made some big shots to keep pville close
and IMO #15 played great and with alot of heart...with the exception of the technical. she really stepped up her D and made some tough layups. IMO she's what kept pville in the game...she just needs to work on her free throws...but, she needs to learn to control her attitude.. yes, the refs sucked and made some horrible calls against pville...but in tourney time, u got to keep ur cool.
pville didnt get any breaks from the refs until mid way through the 4th quarter, but played with alot of heart, and came out with the win.
congrats and good luck friday night..play ur hearts out girls!
great game by both