Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: State Police Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have any additional questions, the officers number are listed below. These are legitimate phone numbers.

DON'T FLASH HEADLIGHTS AT ANY CAR WITH NO LIGHTS ON!!!!

Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this...

Warning: If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM!

This is a common Bloods member "initiation game" that goes like
this:
The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights,
and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target".

He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and
kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his
initiation requirements. Police departments across the nation are
being warned.

Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on
Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be
accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in
the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their
lights are off.

Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your
family! Please forward this message to all your friends and family
members to inform them about this initiation ritual.

SR Dispatcher Tracey Sharber
Kentucky State Police
Post 3 Bowling Green
P.O. Box 0068
Bowling Green, KY 42102
Phone: (270) 782-2010
Fax: (502) 564-3507

Robert Fincher
Investigator Crittenden County Sheriff's Department
Narcotics Division
Office: (870) 702-2040
Cell: (901) 601-0099

****PLEASE REPOST THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, IT IS VERY SERIOUS.
THERE
HAVE ALREADY BEEN MULTIPLE REPORTS OF T HIS HAPPENING ACROSS THE
NATION
This has been going on for some time. But, they better remember this. This is America and some of us do exercise our right to bare arms and WON'T go down without a fight. They just might get turned around on themselves! LOL
OffTheHook Wrote:This has been going on for some time. But, they better remember this. This is America and some of us do exercise our right to bare arms and WON'T go down without a fight. They just might get turned around on themselves! LOL

You **** right.
Well, I am safe. I got a short or sumthin, and when I try to go high-beam, I lose all headlight power. :yikes:
I had heard about this, but didn't realize it was goin on here in Ky. I better quit wearing my red do-rag, or 'Hook may wear my *** out one nite and fill me full of lead on the side of Rt. 40.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Well, I am safe. I got a short or sumthin, and when I try to go high-beam, I lose all headlight power. :yikes:

Smile LOL, that's funny, and bad...
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Well, I am safe. I got a short or sumthin, and when I try to go high-beam, I lose all headlight power. :yikes:
I had heard about this, but didn't realize it was goin on here in Ky. I better quit wearing my red do-rag, or 'Hook may wear my *** out one nite and fill me full of lead on the side of Rt. 40.

I wouldn't wear you out "Homie". I Would just bust a cap in ya A**! And then you could just "Picture me rollin" with my "Gin and Juice" cause it aint nothing but a "G-Thang" baby! Cause "Shorty wanna be a thug"!!! Cool
Guys Im sorry but this is "Urban Legend" stuff. Ive heard about this 15 years and I thinks it even listed on an urban legends website. I dont think the "Bloods" have that big of a presence, if any, in Pike County or East KY. for that matter. I flash my lights at cars on the road all the time and Ive never had one turn around and come after me. If they ever do though they might wish hadnt when its all said and done. Cause this Cowboy never rides without his best friend Mr. Ruger in the car.
Just remember, don't flash them at any Impala's or Caddy's, lol. That will sum all of this up!
God do you guys realize where you live...you live in Eastern kentucky man, there aint no bloods and cryps...Now I wouldn't flash my lights at anyone on the west side of Louisville.
BTW did you get this off of Myspace? lol Smile
OffTheHook Wrote:I wouldn't wear you out "Homie". I Would just bust a cap in ya A**! And then you could just "Picture me rollin" with my "Gin and Juice" cause it aint nothing but a "G-Thang" baby! Cause "Shorty wanna be a thug"!!! Cool

Smile Smile
Urban Legend???? No bloods or cryps? Havent you seen all the thugs with the stickers on their hats? This place is being run over by gangs! (Smile )
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Guys Im sorry but this is "Urban Legend" stuff. Ive heard about this 15 years and I thinks it even listed on an urban legends website. I dont think the "Bloods" have that big of a presence, if any, in Pike County or East KY. for that matter. I flash my lights at cars on the road all the time and Ive never had one turn around and come after me. If they ever do though they might wish hadnt when its all said and done. Cause this Cowboy never rides without his best friend Mr. Ruger in the car.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just remember, don't flash them at any Impala's or Caddy's, lol. That will sum all of this up!
Smile HILARIOUS...
vundy33 Wrote:BTW did you get this off of Myspace? lol Smile

Nope, actually got it in an email from my cousin who is a KY State Trooper for Post 9.
I've heard about this for a long time too. It's even been in a few movies. yeah, its an urban legend. But some people might actually use it for initiations. I'd be careful just in case
Why in the **** would the Bloods be in Eastern Kentucky anyways? lol
Meaty Wrote:Why in the **** would the Bloods be in Eastern Kentucky anyways? lol

Let me tell ya something....I have been in law enforcemnt for the last 19 yrs and you would be VERY surprised what gangs are actually in these areas. What is the states leading cash crop? Do you realize that it is so easy to pick up a pistol in eastern Ky than it is anywhere else in the United States? I'm not say that these hills are crawling with Crips and Bloods. But, you would be surprised by what IS here.
I would rather fight a Blood or Crip anyday than a good ol' mountain redneck...LOL. I would rather face a AK47 than a double barrel shotgun if I actually had to choose. And I would put my Hemi Cuda to outrunning there dropped caddy/Impala with 45 inch rims because all you would have to do is take a left/right turn and there big gigantic rims would take out the left/right fender walls anyways..Smile
Is it the Bloods or the Crips that wear one pant leg rolled up? Smile
Your Pacer has a hemi in it?Big Grin
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would rather fight a Blood or Crip anyday than a good ol' mountain redneck...LOL. I would rather face a AK47 than a double barrel shotgun if I actually had to choose. And I would put my Hemi Cuda to outrunning there dropped caddy/Impala with 45 inch rims because all you would have to do is take a left/right turn and there big gigantic rims would take out the left/right fender walls anyways..Smile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Your Pacer has a hemi in it?Big Grin

LOL, I didn't name it Rik Smits for nothing!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, I didn't name it Rik Smits for nothing!

I think you should call it Shawn Bradley... Smile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Your Pacer has a hemi in it?Big Grin

LMAO...
FreakNasty Wrote:I think you should call it Shawn Bradley... Smile
Did Bradley ever play for the Pacers? That is why I named it Rik Smits, LOL. Truthfully I really don't have a Pacer at all, another one of TidesHoss32 Smart*** remarks, lol. I will get him back though:howdy:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Did Bradley ever play for the Pacers? That is why I named it Rik Smits, LOL. Truthfully I really don't have a Pacer at all, another one of TidesHoss32 Smart*** remarks, lol. I will get him back though:howdy:

Yes you will, lol, and I can't wait to read it.
I bet if those gang people watched the movie "Next of Kin", they wouldnt come down here messin with us hillbillys.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Did Bradley ever play for the Pacers? That is why I named it Rik Smits, LOL. Truthfully I really don't have a Pacer at all, another one of TidesHoss32 Smart*** remarks, lol. I will get him back though:howdy:

Nope he didnt... played for just about every other team though... Smile

Just being a smart alleck... of course...
Anytime I hear a warning like this I go to the Snopes website first, they research urban legends & cite their sources. Sure enough there is mention of this on the site as a legend. The site is a very good starting point anytime you receive an email with a story.
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I bet if those gang people watched the movie "Next of Kin", they wouldnt come down here messin with us hillbillys.

You **** right, I love that movie.

Hate to hear that Swayze ain't doin too good, I like his movies, except for Dirty Dancin.
Pages: 1 2