Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top teams in 08/09.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a list of the top teams for next year in the counties surrounding Pike Co. and feed into 14th/15th region schools.

I know Martin Co., Johnson Co., and Paintsville will be good.

I also know Pikeville, Dorton, and Virgie will be very good in the county.

I need to know about schools in Magoffin Co., Floyd, and anything about teams in the 14th.
Betsy Layne will have the best team next year for back-to-back-to-back championships with three of their starting five returning from this year's county championship!!!
Who are the starting 3 returning?
Mullins will have a decent team again next year.
In Floyd co. the Wesley Christian school finished runner up to BL and think they r in the right direction . Hopefully that will result in a solid 08/09 season.
that was in 7th or b team
Belfry is trying to get a tourney for next year, we are wanting top teams from the area so anymore would help.
Millard will be much improved next and should be able to be competitive with anybody in the county. Now that all the holdbacks are gone basketball in the county should even out more.
cslone Wrote:Millard will be much improved next and should be able to be competitive with anybody in the county. Now that all the holdbacks are gone basketball in the county should even out more.

Yeah, but we will get our brains beat out playing other teams.

How good was your 7th grade team?
We didn't have a 7th grade team. Our B team had 6th, 7th and a couple of 8th graders on it. We only lost one B team game last year to Virgie at Virgie.
cslone Wrote:We didn't have a 7th grade team. Our B team had 6th, 7th and a couple of 8th graders on it. We only lost one B team game last year to Virgie at Virgie.

Milliard's girls team will be much better they have the Bartley girl back who is going to be a awsome player and they have that point guard I think she is a Coleman, but the problem will be a lot of the girls have skill, but they don't have a lot of experience playing. Is the same woman coaching them again this coming season, I heard she quit, so if not her then who will coach them.
I was asking about boys.
Well in that case, lol. The Millard boys team should be greally good, there B team looked better than the A at times.
I think Paintsville will be good again next year The Tiller,VanHoose,Pelphrey,Daniels,and Burchett seam to play well when there on the same page. But Martin Co. will be good also.
whitesburb