Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Young Guns Back On Top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That's what I like about the little one "Like me, he's always ready for a fight!"
OH Yes, Yes he is.
We playing this weekend?
I don't think so. We are going to the state tournament and it's Easter weekend. You boys will live to see another day.
By the looks of it we have finally scared the old timers out of time. First the judge packs up and runs to Florida, now Wyatt Earp is fleeing to Lexington. Victory is ours.
Well that kinda blows because I wont be in town for next weekend. I will be in Richmond.
This weekend was a scheduled day off, However next week will be back on schedule. Forfeit for no shows.
Maybe the old timers will have had time to heal up from all the beatings. Their chances of winning this weekend are slim & none...and slim just left town. I've got the gun dialed in for left hooks, right hooks, dive bombs, plus maybe a few grenades....you old scallywags are in for a beating like never before.
Well Ringo you will have to do it without me this weekend. I will be in Richmond.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well Ringo you will have to do it without me this weekend. I will be in Richmond.
Runnin scared!!!!!!!!
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well Ringo you will have to do it without me this weekend. I will be in Richmond.

There's a new guy wanting to play, I'll see if he's going to be able to come this week.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:There's a new guy wanting to play, I'll see if he's going to be able to come this week.

Better let him know there's lions, and tigers, and sniper's, I mean bears, in them hills :eek:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:There's a new guy wanting to play, I'll see if he's going to be able to come this week.
That'll be the day.
There could be 2 more on our side, you old men better recruit some of your broken down buddies....maybe Curly Bill or the Rifleman could help.
New Guy? Ringo who might they be? PM.....
Did anybody put the pallets up yet?
You young'ens need all the help you can get! One of us old timers is worth two of ya'll anyway. I can't help but notice ya'll do much better when you have us out numbered 2-1. Seems like when its even we usually come out on top! So if you want to win better get to recruiting, young fellas!
Just got off the phone with the Chief of Police, he's in for Sunday. Good luck boys...you'll need it!!!
The Sniper is right, If you fellas don't have us outnumbered by 5 then it goes our way. Some of you don't last long anyway. I can't wait for the snakes to show up either, then they get a dose also. No backin down from the old timers this go around. It's on !!!Cool
Just like in the movie Doc & Wyatt didn't have many friends the same goes here. It's not our fault you all can't get your friends to come out & help so you can out number us. We're runnin' you guys out on a rail this time. A proper dose will be given Sunday. And by the way...the little one used his grenade on the side of the house today so you're one bomb short.
Police? Smile them hills are lawless, don't you remember "law just don't go round here?"
The Little One may have used the grenade but we know who will clean it up.Cool
The Sniper Wrote:Police? Smile them hills are lawless, don't you remember "law just don't go round here?"

:mad: The new law is coming & ****'s coming with him......get ready!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:The Little One may have used the grenade but we know who will clean it up.Cool
I cleaned it up alright...just another re-load for me! Now I have 6!!!Big Grin
Ringo i was going to come and put those pallets up but I have been sick since Saturday night.

We picked up right where we left off bud, we took'em to school again today winning the best of 3 again. They got us the first game but we came back for 2 in a row. Only 9 of us played today, some of the regulars stayed home I guess. I did take a blistering shot to the cheek from the Judge after my mask fogged up & I raised it up so I could see. The Sniper got taken out with a head shot along with Wyatt. Hope you get to play next week.
We were out numbered this time and still came through. maybe next week we should play blindfolded.
Oh i figured there would be alot this weekend... I am glad we kicked butt.
The Little one was smothered and couldn't get a shot or seven off. Sniper was radared out and didn't have a chance. Things will be different when Doc gets back to full strength. Amun-Ra stop faking the sick bit, You haven't been sick a day in your life. We're callin You out to a duel with The Sniper from 30 feet. I would get in it but haven't been well lately.Cool
Lol i aint sick... Now anyways. I was in Richmond this past weekend. A duel at 30 feet? I am in. But can he take the heat?
Pages: 1 2 3 4