Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Will Win 1A District 8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey my name is Timothy Tackett....I want to know, what's your opinon on the district? Who do you think will win district out of these teams:

Allen Central, South Floyd, Pikeville, Paintsville, Betsy Layne, and Phelps? What are your predictions?

*Edited for spelling/grammar
Heres a couple of helpful hints. 1. You should never post your real name on here. 2. You are thinking of 1A district 8. (The districts/regions are compleatly diffrent in football than in basketball) 3. The answer is Pikeville.
Pikeville
WaterMan19 Wrote:Hey my name is Timothy Tackett....i wanna know whats your opinons on the district who do you think will win district out of these teams Allen Central,South Floyd,Pikeville,Paintsville,Betsy Layne, and Phelps?Whats your Predictions?

:thatsfunn I don't know why, but this post is hilarious to me for some reason.

But to answer the question, more than likely Pikeville.
Pikeville.

If he wants to let everyone know who he is, then let him.
It will be out of Pikeville, Allen Central, and South Floyd, but more than likely South Floyd and Allen Central.

*Edited for spelling/grammar.
JackFrost Wrote:It will be out of Pikeville, Allen Central, and South Floyd, but more than likely South Floyd and Allen Central.

*Edited for spelling/grammar.
Are you serious?
warriorpride Wrote:Heres a couple of helpful hints. 1. You should never post your real name on here. 2. You are thinking of 1A district 8. (The districts/regions are compleatly diffrent in football than in basketball) 3. The answer is Pikeville.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!! You have your name and jersey number displayed, and also pictures of yourself posted.!!!!!!!!
JackFrost Wrote:It will be out of Pikeville, Allen Central, and South Floyd, but more than likely South Floyd and Allen Central.

Don't count Paintsville out so soon.
xwarrior Wrote:Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!! You have your name and jersey number displayed, and also pictures of yourself posted.!!!!!!!!

So? I really dont care if people know who I am. I deny it at school anyways so I dont have a problem.
Pikeville.
Pikeville
It should be between Paintsville and Pikeville, With South Floyd maybe surprising some people.

It will be Pikeville.
WaterMan19 Wrote:Hey my name is Timothy Tackett....I want to know, what's your opinon on the district? Who do you think will win district out of these teams:

Allen Central, South Floyd, Pikeville, Paintsville, Betsy Layne, and Phelps? What are your predictions?

Okay WaterMan19- any one who is familiar with AC and Football-knows who you are. Quit picking on Tackett and move on.
Pikeville
gotcha2 Wrote:Okay WaterMan19- any one who is familiar with AC and Football-knows who you are. Quit picking on Tackett and move on.
Oh yeah then who am i and why would i lie about my identity!
Well i take my predictions back, i thought Harmon was going to ER for some reason but now iv heard its a fact he isnt going too so yes i will predict pikeville. ac sf and paintsville might have a chance but im not sure as of now.
Pikeville by an average score of 51-6 with the JV averaging 1 1/2 quarters of play.
Everyone will say Pikeville but dont be suprised if SF wins some games next year...I look for a big year out of Senoir Chad Patrick...