Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anderson Silva defeats Dan Henderson at UFC 82
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Straight up, nobody will beat Silva at 185. Henderson tapped at 4:52 in the second round after Silva applied a rear naked choke.
Also,
Chris Leben defeated Alessio Sakara by referee stoppage in the first round.
Heath Herring scored a huge upset by whipping Cheick Kongo, winning a split decision.
Great card tonight, and next month starts the new season of the Ultimate Fighter. Cant wait for that!!
I agree with you, I dont see anyone beating Silva. Yes Herring whooped Kongo and I callled that! Why wasnt Arlovski and O Brein on TV??..Also Dustin Hazelett (Ky boy) lost to Josh Koscheck by ref stopage.
In all and all it was a good fight.
I didn't get to watch this one as much as I wanted to. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Anderson Silva is one of the best fighters in the world. Nobody will beat him at 185 for a very, very, very long time. He is just unstoppable.

I was hoping to see Kongo beat Herring. I really like Kongo.
My question concering Anderson Silva is simple. How has the guy lost 4 fights? I agree with you that he is unstoppable at 185..he's not just beaten, he's flat out destroyed any and everybody thats gotten in his way..Im glad Fitch won though..was a very good card..
How did Arlovski do?
he won his fight...second round referee stoppage..he looked good..
Redneck Wrote:How did Arlovski do?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:he won his fight...second round referee stoppage..he looked good..

That's good to hear. I want him to get that belt back.