Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LIVE @ EXPO: 15th Region Tournament Draw Boys & Girls CLICK HERE SEE AS IT HAPPENS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys...

Bluegrassrivals.com will once again give you live "blog-by-blog" play of how the 15th Region draw is shaping up this morning from the Expo Center...

I'll be checking in about a quarter to 11 this morning and give you an insider look at how the draw is shaking out like no other website can...

Only from Bluegrassrivals.com

Will you post both boys and girls on this site? Just wondering since they are drawing at the same time and you don't have a thread in the girls forum. Title 9 you know, lol.
Almost time to start...thanks for joining us here on BGR for this special event.

I'm Jammin' Jamey, and I'll be blogging what's happening for the Girls & Boys 15th Region draw in just a few moments...

Coaches and media are getting ready and the draw will begin in just a few...

Stay with me...
Things should begin in just a few minutes...Stay with us...
Thanks man.....this is really appreciated.
No problem...Got a good crowd here on hand this morning...
Who all is there?(what are they wearin'?...JK....)
Wish I could be there!!!!
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Who all is there?(what are they wearin'?...JK....)

Rolleyes Just like a woman!!!Big Grin
the waiting is killing me, jaime, tell them to draw already!!! lol
I know... I'd even buy some popcorn and a soda!
Here's the order for what's going to take place:

There will be a welcome by Steve St. John, Expo Manager...
Forrest Dale Johnson of SVHS and 15th Region Board Chairman will speak
Then an invocation
Introduction of cooperate sponsors and superintendents
Roger Wagner, superintendent of Pike County Schools will speak
Jerry Green, superintendent of Pikeville Independent will speak
Roll Call...
Tourny Info will be presented
FINALLY - The Tournament Draw by Mackie Gibson, East Ridge HS
Lisa Douglas Wrote:I know... I'd even buy some popcorn and a soda!

you better say maybe, have you seen those expo prices? lol
I'm incognito today, wearing a Sports Guy hat and street clothes...LOL
Thank you... see this is what we want to know... DETAILS!
All coaches have taken their seats and we are ready to begin!!
whos your momma Wrote:you better say maybe, have you seen those expo prices? lol

You had to go there didn't you...Wink Okay so I'd smuggle a coca cola in my bag along with some nabs!
Counting media, coaches and other particpants, there's probably 100 people here in attendance this morning...

WE ARE READY...Steve St. John is giving his opening remarks...
Will you ladies hush...I can't here what's going on! LOL
Give us a synopsis...
St. John is done...SVHS Dale Johnson is giving his opening remarks...and we are going to have our invocation.
Steve St. John... sounds ike the name of a mannequin @ JC Penney... or a character on General Hospital...

Who did the invocation... I love it that they have one!!
The Guru Wrote:Will you ladies hush...I can't here what's going on! LOL

you know how us girls are, when we are nervous we talk and when we aren't nervous we talk, we just like to talk
ssshhhhh, everyone bow your heads.
We've had our prayer...FD Johnson is discussing tournament, if he says anything interesting I'll pass it along...

We are moving quickly...He's finished, we are now hearing from Community Trust Bank.
are the coaches silently praying for who they want or don't want in their bracket? jk
whos your momma Wrote:you know how us girls are, when we are nervous we talk and when we aren't nervous we talk, we just like to talk

I know, I know!!!Sad Big Grin
whos your momma Wrote:are the coaches silently praying for who they want or don't want in their bracket? jk
Smile Smile :Thumbs:
BTW...Shelby Valley's girls have already practiced this morning...Also, I believe "a" Floyd County team practiced @ 9 this morning. Don't know exactly which ballclub. I did see SV's girls practicing this morning...
I heard from a buddy that Clay Campbell did make the draw lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5