Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Worst Looking Hair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Describe the worst hair that you have ever had, did you have the Vanilla Ice shaved lines in the '90s? The Dennis Rodman 50 different colors? Tell me all about it, post pictures if you have some. Tongue
I think the goofiest looking hair is definately the girl from one of the newer Contact commercials. The black girl is afraid to dance in front of people with her glasses on, she her friends recommend aleve contacts... Bad commercials, you know what I talk about tribe.
omfg! i cant believe that you remembered that! i totally forgot until i read that. i cannot help it that i made fun of her hair, it was late at night, and well it was just bad! at least my hair has never and will never look like that!
That's good to know. Betty's hair is some what close to that style, but she is black as well.
lmao Whoa! Black Betty? Black Betty had a child. shew, Damn thing has gone wild! and so has her hair. Agreed!
When I was like 8, it was cool to have a flat top and like a Nike symbol or something cut in the back, or lightning blots for sideburns.
did YOU ever have it or was it just in style?
Yeah I remember the nike things the guys used to have haha. Smile
when I was little, the rattails for the little boys were in style. man i hated that. they looked so stupid, one of my best friends had one.
I hated rattails also.. they werent hot at all
hahaha i know what you mean! the whole mullet deal wasnt either. i didnt think about this until recently but back in the second grade i claimed a guy as my "boyfriend" that had a mullet. i cannot believe i did that!
Mullets are better than rattails.. I hate those things lol
Yea, I had the Nike symbol in the back of my head.....Never had the lightning bolts for sideburns, but I had a flat top, and a rat tail......when my mom cut my rat tail off she kept it forever it was about 9 or 10 inches long.....O well now i just keep my hair very short on the sides....its called high and tight AKA marine hair style.......
I had a bowl cut, long hair, and a mullet. Needless to say, I still got the women. Smile
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I had a bowl cut, long hair, and a mullet. Needless to say, I still got the women. Smile

Was the mullet with "blonde highlights" lol now that would be funny to see i think......do you remmeber LilDave and his mullet?
I know a kid that is in Kindergarden and he has really blonde hair and he has a LONG and CURLY as hell mullet. I love seeing him coming out of his school everyday. The kid cracks me up!
bc4fl, you wouldnt happen to have any pictures of these lovely hairstyles would you?
tribe, I know the kid your talking about haha. I love watching him run out to the bus each day. Hes sorda chubby so his belly and his hair is goin everywhere. lmao
yea thats him, i think that his name is anthony cause this little boy keeps calling him AMMFERNEE! but he cant talk plain so i think that im right lmao. i love that kid. im going to adopt him!
yeah thats his name haha, sometimes he braids is little tail. lmfao, i think im going to take a picture of it and put it in my memory book
that would be the shit. make a copy of it for me. i know the other day he had put blue gel in just the top of it so the mullet was blonde and the top was blue, it was great!
sorry if this offends anyone but i cant stand when a guy has his hair all messy like he just got out of bed. on one side it may be flat and on the other stickin strait up. looks shitty.

or corn rows on a girl.
I totally agree.Girls and cornrows are nasty looking.
hahah erfan, in our anatomy class we have a guy that has the worst case of bed head EVER!

some girls with cornrows look bad but thats probably because their face looked bad to start with! HA!
haha
post in the do this thread, u know stuff about some of the members on here.