Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge Warrior baseball 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how does everyone think the warriors will do in the upcoming 2008 season??
Is Spradlin going to be the HC?
I say going into the region as a runner up, the same as last year. Depending on which winner they get could make it to the second round...actually as long as they dont draw the 57th district winner they may have a shot at going to the second round, but i guess that goes for every team concerning the 57th.

*Edited for grammar.
I think East Ridge will surprise alot of people this year. I think they will dominate their District this year...and do decent in region...if they can get their pitching to come around then i think Spradlins Warriors will do very well in the Regional tournament this year
Bigstick08 Wrote:I think East Ridge will surprise alot of people this year. I think they will dominate their District this year...and do decent in region...if they can get their pitching to come around then i think Spradlins Warriors will do very well in the Regional tournament this year

Well still though the 57th is loaded so at the most, "if" they go in as a winner the may win one game in the region. Like I said before it just depends on who is opposite from the 57th.