Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 70 Belfry 52 (60th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Lady Hawks and Coach Butcher!!! Keep rolling girls!!! Nice to see the 3 pt shooters have started back where they left off last March!!!
Thanks to "whos your momma" for keeping us informed about the game.
Kayla Ratliff is Community Trust Player of the Game!!! Congrats KK!!! Way to go!!!

5 3ptrs!! Nice to see you back on track!!
Great Job KK, keep the 3's going for the regionals.
Let's see, who predicted PCC by 15+?

I DID! lolBig Grin
way to go girls
bring home the hardware
Looks like my pre-game speech worked tonight.

Congrats girls I love every one of you remember we are on South Kentucky Street with Diddle right in our sights now lets take it one at a time and another ROAD TRIP.
great game hawks, the girls seemed to have their intensity back and need to if they want the region crown again. great teamwork and defense tonight and it was good to see kk knocking down threes again.
Congrats!
Congrats to the Lady Hawks and Coach Butcher, keep it up. Loved watching the whole game, really enjoyed watching KK, HITTING ALL THEM 3'S All the girls played great, and Abby Coleman played her butt off, Go ABBY.
Congrats to the Lady Hawks, Coach Butcher, Coach Coomer, and Coach Mercer with a job well done.
Great Job KK with all the 3-pointers and being named the Community Trust player of the Game.
Congrats
Congrats PC!!
Fantastic game to watch ~ Hawks were on fire!!!! Keep up the intensity and let's roll to the BG!
Way to go Hawks..
Awesome Job K-K
Awesome team play hawks. It's the teamwork that will get you back to Diddle. Kudos to Ratliff on a great 3 point shooting game. Also kudos to
Coleman for a great defensive game, ...go HAWKS!
crawdad Wrote:Awesome team play hawks. It's the teamwork that will get you back to Diddle. Kudos to Ratliff on a great 3 point shooting game. Also kudos to

ABSOLUTELY!!! I obviously was unable to attend but everyone that I have spoken with said that Coleman put on a show defensively. I know that doesn't always make the headlines but it makes the difference in games like these. Great team play can't wait until the regional tourney next week.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Looks like my pre-game speech worked tonight.

Congrats girls I love every one of you remember we are on South Kentucky Street with Diddle right in our sights now lets take it one at a time and another ROAD TRIP.

They Didnt get to hear your pre-game speech according to some of the girls. lol sorry.
crawdad Wrote:Awesome team play hawks. It's the teamwork that will get you back to Diddle. Kudos to Ratliff on a great 3 point shooting game. Also kudos to

I agree with you here .. Coleman played tremendous D! She set the tone for the game with the steal that led to a bucket in the beginning of the game
spidey Wrote:They Didnt get to hear your pre-game speech according to some of the girls. lol sorry.

yeah i found this out my dad gave it to Butcher and he said he was gonna save it for region.
agree on the D by Abby and the rest of the crew. give Bri Hatmaker a shout out on the D also, she had Shea not wanting the ball!!!