Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What year did you graduate??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
or what year will you graduate if you're still in high school.. and what school?
Pikeville High School -- 2005 Confusedhock:
Prestonsburg High School, class of 2003
Prestonsburg High School- Class of 2003. Hey 15th do I know you? Smile
East Ridge High School, Class of 2006 Idea Idea Idea
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Prestonsburg High School- Class of 2003. Hey 15th do I know you? Smile

lol.. maybe :o
Pike Central class of 00
Pikeville High School 2004
East Ridge - Class of 2003
South Floyd HS - Class of 2004 Idea
I heard that those kids that graduated from South Floyd back in like '04 was the dumbest, dorkiest kids that have ever lived. I also heard that they were even nerdier if they copied someone (because they want to be just like them) and put the Idea guy beside of their class like thetribe did.

but i dont think that we will have to worry about that applying to anyone in here....
Shelby Valley --- 2005 Tongue

it's gettin a little sad..
Big Grin well I guess I'll have to change my Idea...def don't wanna be like thetribe Smile
being like thetribe is the BEST way to be! everyone knows that! Idea
East Ridge HS - class fo 6002
HA HA HA! that is just like you Reizvoll. i love you! no one else gets that personality of yours but me. remember, women didnt get the right to vote until 1991?!? everyone knows that!
Man, my mom is stupid.

-
For everyone, my mother and I were fighting because she said a queen could become a princess without being married... (If you don't catch her stupidity now god bless you) So I argued with her saying completely random and wrong things and she never catches them.

Me: Mom, I don't care about princesses in Nicaragua, and women didn't even vote until 1991!
Mom: Honey, I know, but they can become princesses though!
-

History lesson over, and the bell just rang. SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER! yeah!
that WAS funny about your mom saying that.
2003....but you know as well as I do BCF4L that u was joking about asking 15th if she knew you but when I graduated I seen people I had never seen in the school all 4 years I went there.....15th and bcf4l did you experience the same thing? If so could u imagine what it would be like going to like tates creek with 2000 stuents in a graduating class? it would be crazy I wouldnt like it at all lol.....
Football, a school named after a CREEK and has 2,000 people in a graduating class? I'd like to hear more.
Tates Creek High School---My friend went there and she told me that they graduated about 2000 students every year or more....thats one class could you imagine :x
Belfry High School - Class of 1992
South Floyd High School Class Of 2002!!!!! The best class to ever hit South Floyd Confusedhock:
Yes football, I kinda know 15th but not too well. lol jk. We basically grew up together but that's besides the point.

I know exactly what you're talking about though with seeing people the night of graduation that I had never seen before. They were calling off names and I was like who the hell. lol. Sad thing is only like 160 people graduated and some of the ones we know really good didnt even get to walk through. Ah I guess I kept myself secluded to one particular group and didn't talk to many people. :o
There were a lot of people that I didn't know also...I always wondered if the people we didn't know knew who we were lol

BallaBaby

Prestonsburg HS - class of 2004

There were people in my graduating class that I thought were Freshman and I didn't even know them, I was like who are these people...lol
Reizvoll, Tates Creek is basically a school in or near Lexington so there are alot of kids there.
The biggest school I've went to was South Laurel (champs). While it was only double or so of East Ridge's students (1500-ish?), it's still alot larger than what I'm used to now.
I will be graduating in 2008!
Pages: 1 2