Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Centrals Coach Bert Browne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Bert Browne stay in town for another year? He went 7-4 this past season and beat some good teams like Prestonsburg and Clay County. Anyone know anything about Browne?
I think he will, but he wants to be at a football school tho and PCC is a basketball school. I have heard that he has got 2 offers by 2 small colleges back in GA. and I heard he has got the offered the off. coordinator at North Laurel.
I think he may stay one more year, but if they don't win the district this year, he may move on. Does anyone know if he has said he wants to coach in college again?
I heard yesterday that he was going to Mississippi State to coach their QB's next season.
good luck Coach Browne were ever you land.
warmachine Wrote:I heard yesterday that he was going to Mississippi State to coach their QB's next season.

Mississippi State? Are you serious? If that's true it would be a hard oppurtunity to pass up in my opinion.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Mississippi State? Are you serious? If that's true it would be a hard oppurtunity to pass up in my opinion.

If true would be very hard to stay there in Perry County, but I kinda find one hard to believe tho. Good Luck to Coach Browne wherever he ends up.
Anybody got any news on this?
I heard that with all that success at PCC the Patriots want him to come and coach in the NFL!
KYcoalminer Wrote:I heard that with all that success at PCC the Patriots want him to come and coach in the NFL!

Whats the point in that?...The lastest I heard Pikeville wanted him to come be apart of the coaching staff, but not sure on that one just heard that from a student at PCC.
MVP2 Wrote:Whats the point in that?...The lastest I heard Pikeville wanted him to come be apart of the coaching staff, but not sure on that one just heard that from a student at PCC.

That is rumor and has never been discussed.
Bert Browne isnt going anywhere. He's JPA's boy. TongueirateSho
Browne has coached successfully at the collegiate level including West Georgia, where he served as OC, if i'm not mistaken.

I wish Bert the best in the decision he makes.
Miss State, that is funny! SEC material, not a chance, small college(very small) he might have a chance at one of them in a small roll, not even close to a QB coach, he can't even get PCC's QB to do what he supposed to, he is just talented and that is what got PCC the wins this year when he started playing QB. Hope he goes to Manchester, and coaches in the State Pen league over their.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Miss State, that is funny! SEC material, not a chance, small college(very small) he might have a chance at one of them in a small roll, not even close to a QB coach, he can't even get PCC's QB to do what he supposed to, he is just talented and that is what got PCC the wins this year when he started playing QB. Hope he goes to Manchester, and coaches in the State Pen league over their.

LOL, not a fan of Browne??
Smile a bit harsh isnt it?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Miss State, that is funny! SEC material, not a chance, small college(very small) he might have a chance at one of them in a small roll, not even close to a QB coach, he can't even get PCC's QB to do what he supposed to, he is just talented and that is what got PCC the wins this year when he started playing QB. Hope he goes to Manchester, and coaches in the State Pen league over their.
[quote=mountain hoops guru]Miss State, that is funny! SEC material, not a chance, small college(very small) he might have a chance at one of them in a small roll, not even close to a QB coach, he can't even get PCC's QB to do what he supposed to, he is just talented and that is what got PCC the wins this year when he started playing QB. Hope he goes to Manchester, and coaches in the State Pen league over their.[/QUOTE

From your screen name, it is obvious you know nothing about football. Take your negativity back over to the basketball thread. Coach Browne is a good coach and PCC is lucky to have him.