Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. Green Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard and Green County, both of which had undefeated regular seasons in football last fall, will square off in the opening game of Lexington Catholic's Bluegrass Bowl on Aug. 30. Should be a good test for the Bulldogs early in the season.
DALE Wrote:Hazard and Green County, both of which had undefeated regular seasons in football last fall, will square off in the opening game of Lexington Catholic's Bluegrass Bowl on Aug. 30. Should be a good test for the Bulldogs early in the season.

yes should be a great game. I talked to a guy on kentucky preps and found out a few things about green county. They are some what similar to hazard so it should be and exciting game.
I cant wait....
Is Hazard's whole schedule out? If so could someone post it on here.
bac2369 Wrote:yes should be a great game. I talked to a guy on kentucky preps and found out a few things about green county. They are some what similar to hazard so it should be and exciting game.

Should be a good game, last year Green County was inconsistant passing the ball, but dominant running the ball. They are not graduating many seniors, which usually is good as far as getting better.
I would say Hazard takes this one!
Good luck Coach Dixion an your staff i think you will bring the class A title back to Hazard
One question, who is Green County and are they a Kentucky Team?
warmachine Wrote:One question, who is Green County and are they a Kentucky Team?

Yeah theyre a kentucky team, and they went undefeated and got beat i believe in the second round,, thats all i know about them haha
From what I understand, Hazard is on to something special. With football being successful with a young roster and their basketball team having great success this year, I think they could be state champs in both, football and basketball.
Thanks very much, footballforlife, for your vote of confidence. We are very proud of our teams and feel they are competative in whatever they attempt. To be such a small school (300 students in grades 9-12) I think it really speaks well for our coaching staffs, our administrators and teachers as well as our fans who help to finance and support these teams in any way possible. Hopefully, we will continue to do our part and live up to your kind words.
Next stop...Rupp Arena and then on to baseball and shortly thereafter...FOOTBALL!!

Go Bulldogs!!
14th Region Football champions and 14-1 record
Runner up in WYMT Basketball Tourney
14th Region All-A Basketball champs and runner up in All A State Tourney
14th Region Champs Speech
14th Region All A Golf Champ
14th Region All A Cheerleading Champ and 3rd in stated All A
14th Region KAPOSS Champ
Rated 5th in State on CATS test scores
divadawg Wrote:Thanks very much, footballforlife, for your vote of confidence. We are very proud of our teams and feel they are competative in whatever they attempt. To be such a small school (300 students in grades 9-12) I think it really speaks well for our coaching staffs, our administrators and teachers as well as our fans who help to finance and support these teams in any way possible. Hopefully, we will continue to do our part and live up to your kind words.
Next stop...Rupp Arena and then on to baseball and shortly thereafter...FOOTBALL!!

Go Bulldogs!!
14th Region Football champions and 14-1 record
Runner up in WYMT Basketball Tourney
14th Region All-A Basketball champs and runner up in All A State Tourney
14th Region Champs Speech
14th Region All A Golf Champ
14th Region All A Cheerleading Champ and 3rd in stated All A
14th Region KAPOSS Champ
Rated 5th in State on CATS test scores

There is no 14th region in football. In 2007 they played in 1A Region 4.
K.A.P.O.S. only has one S in it by the way.