Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who will win this?
You might as well started a thread saying "All Paintsville and Shelby Valley Fans Start Arguing".

But I will go ahead and say Shelby Valley wins the 15th.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:You might as well started a thread saying "All Paintsville and Shelby Valley Fans Start Arguing".

But I will go ahead and say Shelby Valley wins the 15th.

Good one!!

I'll say Paintsville wins the 15th this year!! But I wouldn't be surprised if SV wins it either! Anyone else and it would be a surprise!
Paintsville
Paintsville....however if Valley wins then I'll cheer for them also. Good luck to whoever comes from the 15th.
People need to vote with their minds and not their hearts. It gets old seeing ER getting beat by 30+ in district and then get votes to win region.
My vote goes with Valley for the fact that they are playing EXCELLENT ball at the right time. Two or three weeks ago I would have said Paintsville , no question but after seeing some developments (Pikeville's near win-OT) I feel as though Valley has a great shot to beat them. Valley is currently playing just as good as the Tigers. However, it was a 51/49 call for me so......
Very nice post so far! I really cant make a decision because I haven't seen the Tigers play this year. I am a Huge Valley fan and seen some of their games this year. I will agree with Scotty about Valley playing good ball at the right time. Whoever wins this game deserves it and I will cheer for them, cause I really don't see any other teams competing with the tigers and the wildcats.

GOOD LUCK to every team and hope for injury free games
represent the 15th well!!
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:You might as well started a thread saying "All Paintsville and Shelby Valley Fans Start Arguing".

HA! That's pretty a good post! :Thumbs:

As for my predictions, I think I will wait until the draw is announced. The way the bracket gets set up could have a huge impact on the tournament.

The way I see it, Paintsville and Valley are on one level, Allen Central is on the next level, and then everyone else is all together. If Valley and Paintsville end up on opposite sides of the bracket, then whoever has Allen Central on their side could potentially have a tougher road to the finals.

If those two end up on the same side, however, then the four teams on the other side will throw a party and hope Paintsville and Valley wear each other out when they play. Then a team like Allen Central could possibly beat the weakened winner of such a game.
This game keeps getting built up bigger and bigger, and if some how Shelby Valley & Paintsville don't get to play each other, then this debate could go on forever.
I agree with the earlier post that it has a lot to do with how the brackets fall. But with my complete and bias passion for Tiger sports...I have to say the Tigers will win it this year.
Paintsville will win the 15th. Team on a mission!:bball:
Right now, it would have to be a tie between Valley and Paintsville for me. I haven't seen Paintsviile play lately but I know Valley's boys are playing real good right now. Good luck to both.

*Edited for grammar.
Paintsville....some team will knock off Valley....
LIPS Wrote:Paintsville....some team will knock off Valley....

Why do you say that? Right now, I don't see any other region team besides Paintsville being able to knock off Valley. For that matter, I don't see anyone knocking either team out besides each other...
15th region could be very interesting if Valley and Paintsville are in the same bracket. Still, I have to go with the boys from Valley.
BMR & P-Ville all the way.
PC_You_Know Wrote:People need to vote with their minds and not their hearts. It gets old seeing ER getting beat by 30+ in district and then get votes to win region.

I guess anything is possible, but I'll have to agree with you on that one!!:thumpsup:
RB#2 Wrote:Very nice post so far! I really cant make a decision because I haven't seen the Tigers play this year. I am a Huge Valley fan and seen some of their games this year. I will agree with Scotty about Valley playing good ball at the right time. Whoever wins this game deserves it and I will cheer for them, cause I really don't see any other teams competing with the tigers and the wildcats.

GOOD LUCK to every team and hope for injury free games
represent the 15th well!!

I've seen both play and they both could beat the other on a given night and they both seem to be playing good at the right time! So if you're a SV fan then I'd go with SV! I personally went with Paintsville, but Valley has as good a chance as Paintsville. This is my unbiased opinion! You wouldn't look bad picking either team, so go with the one you support!
EKY Sportster Wrote:I've seen both play and they both could beat the other on a given night and they both seem to be playing good at the right time! So if you're a SV fan then I'd go with SV! I personally went with Paintsville, but Valley has as good a chance as Paintsville. This is my unbiased opinion! You wouldn't look bad picking either team, so go with the one you support!

I would agree that you can't go wrong picking either Paintsville or Shelby Valley. As for those picking other teams, I could see maybe Allen Central taking it, if P-ville and SV end up on the same side of the bracket and beat each other up in a grueling semifinal game. Then the winner could be weakened to the point of losing to the team from the other side of the bracket. But even then I would still have to go with the P-ville/SV winner.
What time is the draw on Sunday?
DALE Wrote:What time is the draw on Sunday?

It's usually around 12 or so.
uhavenoidea Wrote:It's usually around 12 or so..

I actually heard it was at 2 pm, but that may be wrong I'm not sure.
I think this is Paintsville's year IMO.

I really beleive they are playing the best basketball right now.

*Edited due to grammar.
OMG Wrote:I actually heard it was at 2 pm, but that may be wrong I'm not sure.

The draw is at 11:00 Saturday morning.

*Edited due to grammar.
mcharles3 Wrote:The draw is at 11:00 Saturday morning.

*Edited due to grammar.

Ok, I guess we were both wrong. Thanks!
The Sports Guys are recapping the draw at 3:00 PM Sunday, If anyone didnt know. I believe its on 103.1.
i heard it was saturday at 11:00
OMG Wrote:Ok, I guess we were both wrong. Thanks!

Your welcome
My heart says Paintsville but my head says Shelby Valley... So I'll take the Wildcats!

To be honest I'd love to see my Blackcats at Rupp but if not them I would love to see Valley or Paintsville.

Good luck to all participating teams... GO BLACKCATS!
Pages: 1 2 3