Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach Jeremy Hall of Allen Central!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jeremy Hall is a great man and coach IMO and do you think he will take the Rebs into playoffs for the sencond year in a row? let me know what you think!
Yea
THATS NOT The Same Jeremy Hall Who Started His BASKETBALL College Career Out At Wisconsin??then After That I Think He Came Back To Pikeville College? I Know He's From Allen Central, But I Wasn't Sure If That Was The Same One Or Not...
not the same jeremy hall, but coach hall is a good guy. He is the early favorite for district champs....
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:not the same jeremy hall, but coach hall is a good guy. He is the early favorite for district champs....

oh ok thanks...well whatever happened to the other jeremy hall...does he still live in the area??
Donut has done a great job up to this point, hopefully he can take the rebel program up a few notches in the coming years.
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:not the same jeremy hall, but coach hall is a good guy. He is the early favorite for district champs....

How in the world do you get that? Im not real sure but I still think Pikeville is a better team not to mention Paintsville and South Floyd. They will make the playoffs buts its going to be a dog fight between AC, Phelps, BL, and SF for the 3-4 seed.
OMG Wrote:oh ok thanks...well whatever happened to the other jeremy hall...does he still live in the area??

Jeremy lives in Prestonsburg and works for my father in law here in Prestonsburg.
Every team in the district lost a lot. Paintsville will be alright, pikeville is pikeville, but allen central returns almost everyone, they will definitely be the preseason favorite.

But I still like my bobcats to win it all.

yep..allen central is gonna win district..i'd say they'll more than likely shut pikeville out
Im sorry but this is just to funny...
Agree with the runner's comments.