Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central- 72 Magoffin County- 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to the Eagles on the win. MC missed some FT's down the stretch. JC plays Paintsville Friday.
Congrats JC.
congrats JC...
good game to watch. I like how they said Jaryd Crum is 5'11. lol.
Congrats to JC Magoffin get in the gym and get ready for next season
Good win for JC!
The Eagles did play as aggressive as I have seen them all year. Congrats Eagles.
Congrats to JC!
Congrats JC.
Congrats to JC!! We did miss a few free throws down the stretch.
However, we were not awarded the chances early in the game. JC was in the bonus after 5 minutes of play in the 1st. period. Magoffin didn't get any free throws until 2;30 minutes left in the 2nd. period.
I'm not bad to complain about officiating but, bogart and webb are pure pieces of trash. The old guy didn't know up from down.. sorry buddy. his whistle I believe was stuck in his @@@.

Bogart and Webb will probably need help getting home tonight. After all of the groping that went on between them and the JC players they are probably pretty weak. With that much touching and hugging I might a little concerned about some kind of a sexual harassment suit. However, they did look pretty comfortable together.
i figured jc would win there post players are really tough especially the freshmen hes gonna be a ball player and welch is one of the better athletes in this area
maxhornet Wrote:Congrats to JC!! We did miss a few free throws down the stretch.
However, we were not awarded the chances early in the game. JC was in the bonus after 5 minutes of play in the 1st. period. Magoffin didn't get any free throws until 2;30 minutes left in the 2nd. period.
I'm not bad to complain about officiating but, bogart and webb are pure pieces of trash. The old guy didn't know up from down.. sorry buddy. his whistle I believe was stuck in his @@@.

Bogart and Webb will probably need help getting home tonight. After all of the groping that went on between them and the JC players they are probably pretty weak. With that much touching and hugging I might a little concerned about some kind of a sexual harassment suit. However, they did look pretty comfortable together.

That is too funny!