Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS/LCC Updates..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LCC-24-16 at the half. Sounds like a fun game! Sucks that I am sick, lol..Sad
LCC up 14 midway through the 3rd.
Gah if JBS loses then they're probably the biggest disappointment in the state...
LCC is up 11 with 6:20 to go in the game.
LCC is up 17 with 5:13 to go.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LCC is up 17 with 5:13 to go.

what radio station?? i gotta hear this
LCC up 11 with D.Blair on the free throw line with 1 and the bonus....
1st one is good..
Drains the second..
13 point lead with 4:30 left...
10 point game....steal by JBS...Stepp travels....Both coaches at half court on the call..3:24 to go
What Radio Station!!!! I Need To Hear This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":":":":"
Rebound LCC, pass to Banks..fouled on the layup...Fould on Clark Stepp..his 4th..
1st one..Nothing but the bottom..
2nd one missed..11 point lead...
Time?
Foul on CLark Stepp..he is GONE...Smile....Josh Profitt is going to the line..
1st FT-Good
2nd-FT-Good

2:48 to go... 14 Point LCC Lead
LCC up 11..1:12 left
Longworth going to the line for 2
Looks like upset #2 on the night. This one is probably the biggest in the state at this point.
Wow. I hoped, but never thought it would be this bad....wow.
54 secs left..
LCC at the line..D. Blair 1st FT..GOOD...2nd one..GOOD...LCC up 12..Cox 3 is good...LCC lead is 9 with a Timeout..48 secs left
DALE Wrote:Looks like upset #2 on the night. This one is probably the biggest in the state at this point.
They should have beaten them the other 2 times this season!!!
bye bye jbs
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They should have beaten them the other 2 times this season!!!

Now, cmon. They won the other 2 fair and square...and I hate JBS. But, you all got the sweetest victory of all.
DALE Wrote:Looks like upset #2 on the night. This one is probably the biggest in the state at this point.

who's the other upset, have not heard?
EyesInTheStands Wrote:who's the other upset, have not heard?

Pineville getting knocked off by Lynn Camp.
actually no.. Lcc shouldnt even be close to JBS...HUGE upset
Lead is 10 with Blair on the line for 2...30 secs left...
Wow, big upset, what happened to JBS???
Choogler Wrote:Now, cmon. They won the other 2 fair and square...and I hate JBS. But, you all got the sweetest victory of all.
OH NO..I am not saying that they got cheated..I am saying that they lost it thereselves! But very true..This is the sweetest!!
Overrated Wrote:actually no.. Lcc shouldnt even be close to JBS...HUGE upset

WOW! Go lay down and take an aspirin. They have been in both games before all the way. Who should be close to JBS? How about Riverside since they are both gone. Maybe they can Stepp out for a pickup game or catch a ride to Rupp to watch the games from the STANDS!
Game!! Lcc-71 Jbs 59
Woooooooooooooo!
Pages: 1 2