Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Do you have a dirty mind?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take a look at the picture first...
So, what did you see?
Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such scenario. What they will see are the nine dolphins
well i didn't see the dolphins until i saw the two people doing it lol
me either lol
I still cant see dolphins.. let me ask gage what he sees..

im just gonna to test the theory.

He said he sees people. .He is 4..
I could see both at the same time...

It's all suggestive. If you hint at something then a person is more likely to see that perspective.

Our 4 year old said head and arms...and let me assure you that he has never seen anything like this before...
That you know of lol
No, I know for sure. I monitor everything he sees. However, they are bodies and he has seen me naked and he has seen QQ naked but never in those positions..lol...and the last time I checked, cartoons dont show those things...
ok then lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:ok then lol
Smile
there's dolphins in there?
Two people doing it in a bottle.....only question....how did they get into the bottle?
i can see both but the peopel stand out more.... if the colors were reversed the dolphins might stand out more.

plus i dont need a test to tell me i have a dirty mind... I know i do.
I didn't see the dolphins until you said so.
Cali u def have a dirty mind...... if these people only knew....lol

BallaBaby

I seen the people first, it took me a minute to see the dolphins!
i saw the people first and then after looking at it for a second i could see 7 dolphins.... i know that i have a dirty mind sometimes, its natural for anyone over the age of like 11 or 12 to i think...
ME have a dirty mind HA 8)
But yea I saw two people doing it and now all I can see are the stupid dolphins thanks 15th...... :x
I have looked and looked.....still no dolphins Smile

I see two people doin' it 8) Sad :|
all i see are 2 people doing the freek nasty.
I see the dolphins now after a few minutes...... 8)
great BP 8) i think that it took us all a few minutes to see the dolphins though so dont worry, you're not toooo dirty minded lol Tongue
What people???
lmao riiiiiiiiiight

4leaf, you are a perv, you can only see that people can't you? lol, just playing.
Who in their right mind is gonna spot dolphins instead of 2 people? I didn't even know there were dolphins until 15th mentioned it. But thing is I know I don't have a dirty mind. :roll: Smile
yea, if she wouldnt have mentioned anything about seeing the dolphins then i dont think that many if ANY people would have saw them.
I mentioned them.. shew. i never get any credit lol
i meant like 15th made the original post about it like right under the picture and if it hadnt been for that, i would have just saw the people and not even come close to spotting out those damn dolphins lol
hahah i had the original post.. right under the dolphins lol..
well too bad 15th had already said it, nice try though....