Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region POY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jus thoughts and opinions of who should receive the 15th region player of the year award. I believe it is a given in Landon Slone.
Landon Slone, 15th MVP could be a diff story though.
Landon Slone - Paintsville
Landon Slone
Landon Slone

His only competition will be on his own team... Shane Grimm.

Both are averaging double-doubles.
I'd have to go with Landon Slone. However, there are lots of talented players in the region that are certainly deserving of recognition of their abilities. They all work hard and play well.
FullCount Wrote:Landon Slone

His only competition will be on his own team... Shane Grimm.

Both are averaging double-doubles.

Great Post!!!TongueirateSho
Landon Slone...IMO, without Landon, Paintsville would be a Pikeville type team before Clark quit(a bunch of talented guards, and 2 bulls(Grimm and Vanhoose)
Isn't this falling along the same lines as the 100 other threads out there talking about the best player in the region?
Landon Slone
DALE Wrote:Isn't this falling along the same lines as the 100 other threads out there talking about the best player in the region?

You are exactly right, its just another thread for Paintsville's fans to talk about Landon Slone.
I'm a Paintsville/Johnson Central fan and this thread was started by someone not associated with either. I just think if you've seen it or heard it once, no need to keep on forcing the point. That's why some people get sick of hearing about certain things.
Yeah i know what your saying, IMO Landon Slone is the best player in the region, so lets not have 100 people say the same thing.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Yeah i know what your saying, IMO Landon Slone is the best player in the region, so lets not have 100 people say the same thing.

We can have 100 people say it, but no need to have 100 threads all re-worded a different way. Smile
Landon Slone..Hands Down and very much deserving!
IMO this is a no brainer "Landon Slone"
DALE Wrote:We can have 100 people say it, but no need to have 100 threads all re-worded a different way. Smile

Praise Jesus...we have diverted another Paintsville/ Shelby Valley confrontation. I hope we can save that for the 15th Regional tournament.
Watchful Eye Wrote:Praise Jesus...we have diverted another Paintsville/ Shelby Valley confrontation. I hope we can save that for the 15th Regional tournament.

I agree. I just hope at the draw on Sunday that they don't end up in the same bracket, what would be the fun in that.
DALE Wrote:I agree. I just hope at the draw on Sunday that they don't end up in the same bracket, what would be the fun in that.

Definately, I want them to have the chance to play one another for the trip to Rupp.
Slone.
Slone....best player in region on the best team in the region.....
Slone

Crum-AC