Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #17 Bat Cats Keep Rolling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK (4-0) beat Oakland 15-5 yesterday congrats.:Thumbs:
rallo316 Wrote:UK (4-0) beat Oakland 15-5 yesterday congrats.:Thumbs:

Congrats to the UK baseball team. Hopefully they will roll up a ton of nonconference wins before they start their league games. The SEC is so tough, anything better than .500 in conference play should get them a NCAA tourney berth, as long as they win most of their nonconference games.
shew its to cold for baseball to be going on right now I feel sorry for them lol
Is the baseball team ranked in the top 20 or 25?
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Is the baseball team ranked in the top 20 or 25?

Yes, they are currently ranked 17th.
Congrats to the Wildcats
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:shew its to cold for baseball to be going on right now I feel sorry for them lol

Funny you should mention that, as the two teams were originally scheduled to play again today but had to move it to tomorrow due to SNOW.

I agree, baseball in the snow just doesn't seem right.
Keep it up Bat Cats!!!!!
Good job Cats, Keep up the work.
Nothing like UK baseball!!!!!!!!! Gotta Love it!
Congrats to UK on the wins.
I'll be down there to watch them a few times this year. Can't wait!
Keep on rolling Cats!
This team will be quite a bit better than last years. The starting pitching rotation is very strong and as anybody knows of course the hitting is. Bullpen and closing worries me quite a bit though. Should be a great season though. Big home series with Butler coming up this weekend. Slated to be pretty cold, but I'll be there heckling some of Butler's players for sure.
Record right now?