Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central-86 vs. South Floyd-61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
South Floyd played a good first half but couldnt hang with the runnin rebs in the second. I know Shannon Turner had 17 to lead the scoring for the Raiders and Wes Akers only had 6.
Congrats Rebs!
Congrats Rebels! Raiders had a good first half though.
South Floyd come to play but Johnny Martin made some nice halftime adjustments and the Runnin' Rebels took over. Josh Martin & Logan Crowder had the bulk of Allen Centrals points.

Congrats Rebels!
Josh Prater played a spectacular game.
Congrat's Reb's....Logan Crowder played the best game i've seen him play...Crum was really well defended, Shannon Turner was a big spark off the bench for the raiders, Akers was also well defended, Josh Prater played really well for the Rebels also...but congrat's AC and good luck in the championship game and in the region
Congrats Rebels! Raiders played great the 1st half. AC looked much better in the 2nd and pulled away.
Congrats AC...
Congrats to Allen Central!
Congrats, AC! Good luck Friday against P'Burg/Betsy Layne!
Congrats AC...The Crowders and Prater played very good...The future does look bright in Hi Hat...Turner(freshman), Marson(8th) and Hall(freshman) was the leading scorers.

Turner- 18pts. 5 rebs.
Hall- 8pts. 9 rebs. 5 asts.
Marson- 14pts. 4 rebs.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Congrats AC...The Crowders and Prater played very good...The future does look bright in Hi Hat...Turner(freshman), Marson(8th) and Hall(freshman) was the leading scorers.

Turner- 18pts. 5 rebs.
Hall- 8pts. 9 rebs. 5 asts.
Marson- 14pts. 4 rebs.

it does indeed look like a bright future for the Raiders...how many did Akers have do u know? and didnt Corey Paige have like 6 or 8 pts also...good luck in comming years Raiders and once agian Congrats and good luck in the Championship AC
Congrats Rebels. Josh Prater and Logan Crowder provided the spark AC needed last night. Prater had 18 and L. Crowder 24 or 26. Josh Prater has really stepped his game up the last few weeks. Glad to see it at this time of the year. Good Luck on Friday AC!

GO REBELS!!!
Congrats AC.
Congrats AC
Logan Crowder played possibly the best game of his high school career he had 26pts and 10 straight in the 3rd. Crum scored a silent 13 pts. I was talking with him after the game and he told me he couldnt get open because he had jammed his heel the first fast break of the night. Prater played great with 10 1st half pts. completing the game with 16. Im looking for the Rebels to be strong championship game.

Congrats and Good Luck to the Rebels!
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:it does indeed look like a bright future for the Raiders...how many did Akers have do u know? and didnt Corey Paige have like 6 or 8 pts also...good luck in comming years Raiders and once agian Congrats and good luck in the Championship AC

yes the raider will have a bright future indeed i listend to the game on the radio and the stats was
Shannon turner 18pts 5reb
Brandon marson 14pts 2reb
Dakota hall 8pts 11reb
Wes akers 6pts 1reb
corey paige 6pts 5reb

And the rest was like 2 pts and stuff but if u look at those five 2 are freshmen 1 is an eighth grader and ones the soph the only one they lose is wes so i expecy alot out of the raiders in upcoming yearsWink
i was rootin 4 u SF, better luck next year...and congrats to AC moving their way to the finals and going 4 back 2 back 58th district champs
Congrats AC.....
Congrats Allen Central.
thetruth205 Wrote:yes the raider will have a bright future indeed i listend to the game on the radio and the stats was
Shannon turner 18pts 5reb
Brandon marson 14pts 2reb
Dakota hall 8pts 11reb
Wes akers 6pts 1reb
corey paige 6pts 5reb

And the rest was like 2 pts and stuff but if u look at those five 2 are freshmen 1 is an eighth grader and ones the soph the only one they lose is wes so i expecy alot out of the raiders in upcoming yearsWink

yea i agree...next year will be a starting point on the way up they will improve with alot of the younger players getting alot of experience this year...so look out 58th district the Raiders are on their way back!!!!