Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS Vs Letcher Central 02-27-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wed @ 7:30
Crusaders by 12 +
Letcher Central 72
JBS 67
I normally picked LCC to win this game but I think JBS will be ready and will play team ball and will win this game by 9.
jbs by 14
LCC by 4-6
LCC by 2 or 3. Hopefully.
jbs by 21
LCC by 7
LCC by 5+
i take jbs its tourny time and i think it means more to them to win in tourny than to boost stats jbs by 7
wildcatman Wrote:i take jbs its tourny time and i think it means more to them to win in tourny than to boost stats jbs by 7

So winning this tournament doesn't mean anything to LCC?:confused:
If LCC plays as a team tonight and stays out of foul trouble, Im going to take them by 7 in a close one.
I may go to this game wheres it being playd @??
It will be played at Knott County Central's gym.
LCC by 4.
LCC in a close one but still a "w"!
i really think jbs is going to put it all back together and send the cougars home w/ their tales tucked between their legs. jbs 20+
I doubt a 20+ point win on either side of the ball. Thats why a lot of people hate JBS. Give some respect to other teams. Every game "jbs by 20+" and not a word out of Pippa Passes when they lose. C'mon. It'll be close.
Should be a very good game, but I'll take June Buchanan by 5...

Good luck to both!
bluegrass15 Wrote:i really think jbs is going to put it all back together and send the cougars home w/ their tales tucked between their legs. jbs 20+
Comments like this cause comments like the one below and I agree with you Choogler.
Choogler Wrote:I doubt a 20+ point win on either side of the ball. Thats why a lot of people hate JBS. Give some respect to other teams. Every game "jbs by 20+" and not a word out of Pippa Passes when they lose. C'mon. It'll be close.
Hey I just received word that despite the weather the game is still on as scheduled so you'all come out and support LCC and JBS!
Missed the games last night so I will be there.
Should be a very good game, JBS has beaten Letcher twice already this season and it is extremely difficult to beat the same team 3 times in one season. Im gonna take Letcher to pull of the upset, especially the way JBS has been playin as of late. Letcher by 5.
I say... LCC by 2 in overtime!
Warriors23RJ Wrote:I may go to this game wheres it being playd @??

the game is being play at kcc.
Jbs: 65
Lcc: 64
LCC by 5 in OT! LCC needs this win for their B-ball program if they fail to make it to the region again this year it wouldn't surprise me to see some coaching changes. Good Luck to both teams!
JBS by 11
Brooks4Prez Wrote:So winning this tournament doesn't mean anything to LCC?:confused:

thats not what i said i said that jbs will play more like a team because it is tourny time and it means more to win than it does to boost the stats of certain people
Pages: 1 2