Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs. Sheldon Clark Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Early on its 17-4 for the Tigers. 6 baskets, 6 assists. Tigers already with 5 trey's in the game.
At the end of 1, Paintsville 25 Sheldon Clark 5
DALE Wrote:Early on its 17-4 for the Tigers. 6 baskets, 6 assists. Tigers already with 5 trey's in the game.

6 baskets and 6 assists may mean the rest of the 15th is in trouble this year. The problem when the tigers are loaded is that jealousy takes over, doesn't look like these seniors are going to allow that to happen this year.
44-14 with 2:34 left in the Second quarter.
52-20 Paintsville at the half.
Tigers are on a roll and will be hard to stop this year! If any group of boys deserve to make it to Rupp this year it is this group of Seniors!
79- 36 at the end of 3. JD Vanhoose has hit 7 3point basekets for 21 points.

And to start he 4th Vanhoose hit another to make it 8 3's pointers for 24 points. The tigers have 3 starters over 20, Grimm, Slone, and Vanhoose 6:35 to go in the 4th.
90-40 Paintsville 5:40 to go in the 4th. JV comes in.
phs 90
schs 40

starters still in the game, vanhoose has 24 (8 3ptrs) and Slone has 30 this team is passing and playing like an allstar team
92-42 Paintsville 3:40 to go. JV is in. Sorry they said the subs are coming in with 5:40 to go.
Bundy still in the game, and just hit his 1000 point mark CONGRATS BUNDY!!
BlueStripes Wrote:Bundy still in the game, IDK why?

I thought that there was another bundy, but I guess not. I am not sure why he is in the game either
WOW, congrats on the 1000 pts I would have left him in the game too!!!

101- 50 less than a minute to go
wow i said 30+ so i win...just kidding...way to make a statement tigers!!!!!
I edited that post i caught myself lol, I wasnt for sure if he already hit 1000 points or not. Sorry.
103-50 Paintsville Final. Congrats Blake on making 1000 points!! :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: