Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 61 Jenkins 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Competitive game although somewhat ragged at times. very possible that LCC was looking ahead to JBS on Wed night. Banks and Blair led LCC with 19 and 16 respectively. Puckett had 17 for the cavaliers as he ended his high school career. LCC needs to step up their intensity for Wed, game with the Crusaders of JBS. Could be a very good game if both teams come to play and bring their "A" games. Don't be surprised if LCC pulls off the victory---don't be surprised at all.
Nice game out of Jenkins. They have not been playing well all year long, but made a great game out of this one that was supposed to be very lopsided. Puckett played well in his last game as a Cavalier and Coach Johnson done a heck of a Coaching job on the Cougars. Heard the rumor he may be leaving at the end of this year, hate to see him go, he has done a great job there.
Congrats LCC..
I have talked to him and he is going to resign as head coach of the cavaliers.
congrats cougars
Congrats Cougars.
Jenkins gave them all they wanted.. anyway good win LCC
Congrats LCC, Nice win.
Congrats Cougars and I would like to tip my hat to Chris Puckett who has had an unbelievable sports career at Jenkins!
Windsprint Wrote:Competitive game although somewhat ragged at times. very possible that LCC was looking ahead to JBS on Wed night. Banks and Blair led LCC with 19 and 16 respectively. Puckett had 17 for the cavaliers as he ended his high school career. LCC needs to step up their intensity for Wed, game with the Crusaders of JBS. Could be a very good game if both teams come to play and bring their "A" games. Don't be surprised if LCC pulls off the victory---don't be surprised at all.

I Agree!
JBS hasnt been playing as good lately as they were at the beginning of the season. LCC has a strong chance in winning this game. After all, the last time they played, it was an overtime game and a close score.
This will be a good one!