Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th District Tournament: Paintsville V. Sheldon Clark - 2/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow's Matchup Is Set....anyone Got Predictions On The Game...paintsville Is Obviously The Favorite, And I Guess Ill Go Ahead And Cast My Vote For Them! Go Tigers!!
Tigers by 24
Paintsville by 20+
Actually Im Gonna Say The Tigers Come Out On Fire Tomorrow Night And Win By 30+, Score Close To 100 Pts Too..
If Sheldon Clark comes out like they did the first half against LC, the could give Paintsville a run for thier money.

But i'm still going to go with Paintsville in this one, thier to talented!
Paintsville names the score
baseballfan Wrote:If Sheldon Clark comes out like they did the first half against LC, the could give Paintsville a run for thier money.

But i'm still going to go with Paintsville in this one, thier to talented!

i agree but you have to take into consideration the opponent..paintsville will not allow sc to come out like that..lc has had a terrible year down the stretch and just wasn't prepared tonight and sc was, and i think paintsville will be more than ready to make a statement on the postseason..
Will SC have their legs under them? They had to scrap at the end to hang on to a once 20 point lead to defeat Lawrence Co. I say the Tigers may come out rusty but win this one by 15.
Well Paintsville wins this one! That is about the only thing you can say with a lot of accuracy. As to how much, it will depend on how each team plays. Paintsville could win by 10 or 30. Just depends on both teams.
I'll take Paintsville by 15+
OMG Wrote:i agree but you have to take into consideration the opponent..paintsville will not allow sc to come out like that..lc has had a terrible year down the stretch and just wasn't prepared tonight and sc was, and i think paintsville will be more than ready to make a statement on the postseason..

Sheldon Clark usually comes out good the first half...3rd quarter kills them...and by judging the game tonight the 8th grader is def not read mentally for district tourney play!

I will have to say Tigers 15+
What an upset it would be if SC beat the Tigers, but I'll say Paintsville by 20.
its hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 year...i think sc will come ready to play due to what went on between them last time...if you recall sc gave paintsville all they wanted for a half at the rock...can they pull it together?????????if they can then look out it will be a great game...i just hope the officals don't decide the outcome....
08_#14 Wrote:its hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 year...i think sc will come ready to play due to what went on between them last time...if you recall sc gave paintsville all they wanted for a half at the rock...can they pull it together?????????if they can then look out it will be a great game...i just hope the officals don't decide the outcome....

So you think the refs decided the outcome of the game at SC...
Gonna go with the Tigers.
08_#14 Wrote:its hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 year...i think sc will come ready to play due to what went on between them last time...if you recall sc gave paintsville all they wanted for a half at the rock...can they pull it together?????????if they can then look out it will be a great game...i just hope the officals don't decide the outcome....

wow your really on your game tonight huh? look its really easy to beat a team 3 times in one year especially when your better than them, and that fact remains it could get ugly tonight....paintsville by 30+
Paintsville-103 SC-62
Good luck to the Cards, but P-ville is just too strong. Pville by 20
Paintsville by as many as they want.
Cards will have to be hitting to stand a chance. But it will be hard to beat the top ranked team in the region.
I will predict Paintsville plays awful good defense tonight. They played some pretty good "d" aginast Bardstown but I feel tonight and Friday they will be adding defense to their menu.
time for an upset cards by 4....lol.....at least i hope
Paintsville by 25
T-I-G-E-R-S!!!
Good Luck Cards!!!
Watchful Eye Wrote:I will predict Paintsville plays awful good defense tonight. They played some pretty good "d" aginast Bardstown but I feel tonight and Friday they will be adding defense to their menu.

Accordin to WSIP today, the championship games will both be played on Thursday night.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Paintsville-103 SC-62

:yikes: That's a pretty bold prediction...
Redneck Wrote::yikes: That's a pretty bold prediction...

could happen...lol but i think it will be 86-62 Tigers