Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Player at each position this year in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Redneck Wrote:PG - Bundy
SG - Justice
SF - Slone
PF - Grimm
C - Hatfield

Since Justice can put up 20 points a night when he wants to, lets just put him at SG.

I like that list!
Warriors23RJ Wrote:I agree, all Crum does is stand around waiting for someone to pass him the ball so he can jack up another three so with that being said I don't think he could help an all star team win with players with an all around game.

I'd take the following team and Like my chances.

PG-Alex Hammonds
SG-Elisha Justice
SF-Landon Slone
PF-Shane Grimm
C-Ashley Hatifield

Backups
PG-Blake Bundy
SG-Justin Murray-Plays as hard as anyone, I'll take that anyday
SF-Tim Honaker
PF-Jarred Newman-Size
C-Devan Adams-More Size

What about putting Ian Welch from JC in there somewhere?
HOWBOUTDEMBOYZ Wrote:What about putting Ian Welch from JC in there somewhere?

What about it? If you want him on your team, make a list with him on it. Obviously nobody on here thinks he is one of the best at his position or he would be on some of these lists.
I would think that Jacob Bryant has to be mentioned some where on here.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:I would think that Jacob Bryant has to be mentioned some where on here.

Jacob Bryant would definately be on my bench, with the chance at startin.
I think Mike Rowe from ER deserves to be on there. From the games I have seen, I would say Rowe got the best of Adams in every game they played.
Larry Legend Wrote:Now if I was making a team to go out and win the state championship, this is what I go with... I would go big first off and not every player would be playing the position they do on their own team.

PG- Elisha Justice- Best ball handler in the region and a great shooter. I think he is one of the most important pieces. He can get the ball down the floor and go by anyone in the state.

SG- Landon Slone- Best player in the region. He would get alot of good looks with this team.

SF- Jacob Bryant- In my opinion the best passer in the region by far. And I think anyone that follows SV would agree, I think he would really shine with this many weapons. This is where he will play in college anyway.

PF- Shane Grimm- Rebounds better and harder than anyone in the region. He is a garbage man, and that is exactly what you want him to be. He gets alot of hustle points and causes good things to happen.

C- Devon Adams- I think he has the size you need to win against some of the best in the state. He is a pretty good finisher and wouldn't have to do much with this group other than rebound and score from close.

Bench
Ashley Hatfield
Aaron Crum
Matt Clevenger
Blake Bundy

I actually like this list the best of any I have seen on here. At this point in their careers, I think Jacob Bryant is more worthy of being on the regional all-star team than Hatfield. Hatfield will probably be the better player when he is a senior, but not right now.

This would be a strong team, and very appropriate that Paintsville and Valley would each have two of the starters, as well as one guy apiece on the second five.
PG- Blake Bundy/Alex Hammonds
SG- Aaron Crum
SF- Landon Slone
PF- Shane Grimm/Ashley Hatfield
C- Deven Adams
the_real_bball_star Wrote:I have to totally disagree with Ashley Hatfield as the top center in the region, simple because as the #1 center in the region you should be able to dominate against any no matter the size and when SV played BL, he didn't do much dominating against the BIG MAN from BL, I think all Hatfield dropped that night was 8 points if I'm not mistaken, but he surely never played like the best center in the region.

Most likely the reason Hatfield didn't dominate is because he is such an unselfish team player & he didn't have to dominate. He is not worried about trying to dominate & put up double figure points & rebounds against an inferior opponent! He gets more out of letting his teamates in on some of the numbers. Get real!
Warriors23RJ Wrote:I agree, all Crum does is stand around waiting for someone to pass him the ball so he can jack up another three so with that being said I don't think he could help an all star team win with players with an all around game.

I'd take the following team and Like my chances.

PG-Alex Hammonds
SG-Elisha Justice
SF-Landon Slone
PF-Shane Grimm
C-Ashley Hatifield

Backups
PG-Blake Bundy
SG-Justin Murray-Plays as hard as anyone, I'll take that anyday
SF-Tim Honaker
PF-Jarred Newman-Size
C-Devan Adams-More Size

IAN WELCH is one of if not the best athlete in this region! Last I saw he was a pretty good Bball player too!!
Pages: 1 2