Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Need volunteers to help out with................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
writing some articles on the front page. You can write as many as you like.. as often as you like. They will be posted on the front page with your name attached as the editor/ and a pic if you desire. If your interested let me know in here.

If you didnt no. Bluegrassrivals has a news portal on our front page.
You can see here.. If you somehow overlooked it.
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com

I will be creating a private user group for news writers. The members of this will have access to a private forum were you can share ideas and post your news storys. Every story you post will be put on the frontpage..After they are proof read. THose of you that participate regulary will receive a bgr hat and tshirt.

The storys can cover anything related to any level of sports. Pro, semi pro, Ncaa, NAIA, High School, Grade School, Pee Wee.
The storys can be as long as you like or as short as you like. Just long as they contain some good content.

We also going to be looking for a few editors for the upcoming paper in August.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8)
Ill help ya out with ya paper and stuff during basketball season
I will definetly help out all that I can. I'll PM you about it QQ.
I'll help out with somethin as much as I can.
if u want ne thing about pro sports ill cover it..cuz thats my forte
I got ya during football season and basketball season.. i can proofread too, if you want to consider me for an editor of some sort.
I can help out here in a little bit after school gets out. Right now Im swamped.
VonWafer_FSU Wrote:if u want ne thing about pro sports ill cover it..cuz thats my forte

No one is going to read a sports article with grammar like that.

QQ, I'm here if you need any help.
Jules Winnfield Wrote:
VonWafer_FSU Wrote:if u want ne thing about pro sports ill cover it..cuz thats my forte

No one is going to read a sports article with grammar like that.

QQ, I'm here if you need any help.

LMFAO!!!!! agreed jules...
I help give stats from Lynn Camp games, and write alittle from time to time.
I can help. I dont mind to write about anything, just PM me QQ.
whoa whoa hold on jules and tribe...y does my grammar have to be perfect on here, i dont really care about this cuz im typin fast...and plus jules u already have something against me......lol...but its ok, i wont do ne thing
I'll help you out also
i'll help out any way i can