Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Grass Cutting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who hates cutting grass?
I for one hate it, I would rather weed eat than mow the lawn.....And by the way do we have any girls that cuts grass on this site? If so thats cool lol
I like it cuz I can get a tan. Smile
I quit mowing.. Its cheaper to hire someone. Time you buy string, gas, oil.. you could of just paid your neighbor 15 bux to cut. I got burnt out cutting grass when I was younger.. My dad made be cut the grass every three or four days for about 15 years st8.. Im done my share.. Ill just pay a kid that needs to earn some gas money to take his girl out.

If I cant find anyone to cut.. Ill call me a concrete place to come and concrete. I swear to never mow a lawn agin. Smile
:lol:
I dont mind it, but that's probably because I live in an apartment and Im not home that much to do it.
I've done it a couple of times.. but we usually just hire somebody
Yea QQ i say concrete is and paint it green....lol it would look almost the same haha
football05 Wrote:Yea QQ i say concrete is and paint it green....lol it would look almost the same haha

I actually thought of that. or buying some turf and put down.. and putting some yard markers on the turf. so my yard looks like a football field. :o
HAAH that would be great BUT would mrs QQ let ya do that? Smile
Well she does wear the pants in that relationship.
HAHA now 4leaf give QQ a break I mgiht of started somehting that QQ might regret :wink:
i have mowed the grass a few times, like cali says, it gives you a tan. but now my dad does it on the riding mowing which he wont let me drive lol or he hires some neighborhood kid to come and do it for us. my little cousin is 8 and he is starting to want to mow everyones grass for money so my dad will probably hire him this summer, he needs to burn some extra weight off so i think that it would be funny. lol
I have never touched a lawn mower. I wouldnt even know how to operate one. QQ doesnt grass anymore either because he HATES it! So when we had our own yard, we paid someone to cut it. Right now, we dont have to cut our yard but soon we may have our own yard again so we will have to hire someone.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I have never touched a lawn mower. I wouldnt even know how to operate one. QQ doesnt grass anymore either because he HATES it! So when we had our own yard, we paid someone to cut it. Right now, we dont have to cut our yard but soon we may have our own yard again so we will have to hire someone.

:roll:
i cant say that i blame you BGG i would never mow grass if it wasnt for wanting to work on my tan a couple of times, havent tried that crap since then though,