Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley Co vs. Estill Co: Monday night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who takes this one?
Estill...big!
Estill
Estill win this one 72-58.
Im gonna take the upset in this one just to make this thread interesting... Owsley by 1
Estill County!
Estill......BIG
No Favorites Wrote:Im gonna take the upset in this one just to make this thread interesting... Owsley by 1

I would take the underdog in this one to, but it aint gonna work out. Estill will win this one big. But good luck to the Owls.
No Favorites Wrote:Im gonna take the upset in this one just to make this thread interesting... Owsley by 1
There's no need to make jokes we all know who the victor will be in this match-up.Smile
Godspeed Wrote:There's no need to make jokes we all know who the victor will be in this match-up.Smile
I agree Estill is the favorite - but everybody THOUGHT the Victor would be LEE last year - You have got to show up and play your best game - ESTILL needs to learn from the past.
over hearing people talk these past couple days...... reed hasnt been to practice..... so i doubt he will get much playing time... so estill BIG
I like Estill Co. in this one by 8