Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think is going to be competition for Belfry this year in the 15th region.. anyone?
hmmm belfry is a tough contender in the region. if i had to make a pretty good guess i would say for allen central to be belfry's regional competition. it all depends on how the teams have worked to improve on the off season.
i think next year is going to surprise a lot of people. i think belfry is still going to have win region, but i would say that they will get beat a couple of times by teams from the 15th. but i agree, allen central didnt lose anyone so they can only get better.
what about betsy layne.. they only lost two girls and will be gaining some girls that are 8th graders this year that i think will really help them out. they beat belfry last year at belfry, but their best player wasnt in the game, idk if thats why or not though.. maybe it is..
Belfry was without 2 of their starting players in that game, and it makes a huge difference in team play......they were both of thier leaders, that the younger girls look to......it definatly made a difference
kittykat Wrote:Belfry was without 2 of their starting players in that game, and it makes a huge difference in team play......they were both of thier leaders, that the younger girls look to......it definatly made a difference

i knew that they didnt have paige thacker, but i didnt know they were missing another one of their starters. which missing paige hurt them more than anything, anyway.
i believe people need to realize that individual players do not make a team. without good setters, and quality passes, hitters would be nothing. every sport is team work, one flaw and things can go down the drain very quickly.
yes, but you do have to agree that thacker makes belfry the dominate team that they are, without her they would still be one of the top teams in the region but not banner material
oneandonly Wrote:yes, but you do have to agree that thacker makes belfry the dominate team that they are, without her they would still be one of the top teams in the region but not banner material

true. belfry just has a solid program though, way more superior than the other teams i believe.
true_blue221 Wrote:true. belfry just has a solid program though, way more superior than the other teams i believe.

some, but not all
Johnson Central will still be a contender in the 15th next year.
johnson central always has a good team, but can never seem to make it far in region. maybe the 08 season will be different though.
They always seem to let Belfry intimidate them, they definitely have the talent.
Pickle-princess Wrote:They always seem to let Belfry intimidate them, they definitely have the talent.

i doubt that.
what do you doubt? (Intimidation or Talent)
Pickle-princess Wrote:what do you doubt? (Intimidation or Talent)

i do not doubt the talent, i doubt the intimidation.

What about Pike Central?
reds44 Wrote:

What about Pike Central?

pike central will be good, but not as good. they have a lot of rebuilding to do.
Yeah, I say this will be a rebuilding year for them. They have a freshman group that is good that just needs some more work. But I can see them back in the regionals this year.
i dont think pike central will be a threat at all. well at least not like they have been the past 2 years.