Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS 58 Red Bird 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on the win and finishing the regular season at 20-5. Thats good enough for second place just one game behind Breathitt that finished at 21-4.
I wonder what teams they beat to get that record? Red Bird, Piarist, Riverside, OBI....that has to be the toughest schedule in the state. Anyone can compile a 20-5 record if they play teams like that. The tougest team they have played has been Phelps. But on side note congrats on probably the best season record wise that JBS has had.
and_1 Wrote:I wonder what teams they beat to get that record? Red Bird, Piarist, Riverside, OBI....that has to be the toughest schedule in the state. Anyone can compile a 20-5 record if they play teams like that. The tougest team they have played has been Phelps. But on side note congrats on probably the best season record wise that JBS has had.

A win is a win the last time I checked. 20 wins is 2 more than KCC has.
and_1 Wrote:I wonder what teams they beat to get that record? Red Bird, Piarist, Riverside, OBI....that has to be the toughest schedule in the state. Anyone can compile a 20-5 record if they play teams like that. The tougest team they have played has been Phelps. But on side note congrats on probably the best season record wise that JBS has had.

Totally agree. You can have a record like that if you dont play anyone!!!
Nomercy Wrote:A win is a win the last time I checked. 20 wins is 2 more than KCC has.

kcc doesn't play cordia, piarst onedi, riverside, jenkins, and red bird they play teams that actully have talent teams like breathitt pcc middelsboro, belfry, jonshon central there is a difference between a good quality win and a win against someone who hasnt won a game all season and plays kentucky school of the deaf
wildcatman Wrote:kcc doesn't play cordia, piarst onedi, riverside, jenkins, and red bird they play teams that actully have talent teams like breathitt pcc middelsboro, belfry, jonshon central there is a difference between a good quality win and a win against someone who hasnt won a game all season and plays kentucky school of the deaf
yeah..but jbs came close to beating them
they were ahead of the pats for a while
watch out next year..your goin down
randomfan4 Wrote:yeah..but jbs came close to beating them
they were ahead of the pats for a while
watch out next year..your goin down

Way to talk some junk. By the way when does JBS play again and why?