Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who likes my avatar? I made it my self Tongue
:!:
:!: I like it.. it's hot 8)
It's gay. lol
it's nice football and i agree.... 8)
Well, the air doesn't really belong to any one person. So.............I don't like it. :o
:o *cough* *cough* what he said..
cigarettes are so nasty... :?
Well 4leaf and GF, the air i am around belongs to ME because I like to breath clean air and not SMOKE so, yes the air actually belongs to everyone :|

BallaBaby

I like it! I think smoking is nasty.
smoking IS nasty. when i go somewhere i really dont want to come back out and smell like a big walking malboro. i hate it when people around me smoke or they have smoking prior and the smell is on their clothes. SICK!
:x
why are you booing CTD? are YOU a smoker?
yup...
well im not going to tell you not to do it but after seeing my grandfather be confined to a hospital bed in his home and pass away from lung cancer, i can say that i will never smoke a cigarette. bad experiences scar you know. its okay though, its you decision and i respect that.
I know it's not the best decision in the world, but i got hooked when i was about 16.. I've tried to quit, but everytime i do that i end up fighting with everyone i know because i become a huge prick. one day i will quit hopefully. But i do hate when people look at me like i'm a demon because i smoke.. That's not true... I'm a demon becuase it's fun lol...
I like your avatar...

and for the record...the air around me does belong to me so you better not smoke near me....
Smoking is stupid.. i love the avatar. :!: :!: :!:
THANKS everyone for backing me up lol.....besides a couple of peeps Smile .....yea i have never smoked in my life and never will so thats why i made it....But im like BGG the air around me is mine..........I hate going to like a bowling alley and come out and smell like smoke....I wont wear my normal coat into a bowling alley b/c of the smell it leaves on it i will wear some old coat and as soon as i get home i wash it....SO therefore I HATE SMOKING, but for you that smoke i dont hate you b/c its ur decision, I just hate the thought of smoking in general and the smell kills me Idea
I dont smoke around people that do not smoke. When Im smoking and someone walks by that isn't, I dont take a draw. I try to be respectful, but I don't want someone to come out of there way to just tell me not to smoke. Also I have never smoked inside anywhere. Just trying to clear things up.
I wont tell you not to smoke, no way b/c its your decision I personally just dont like it....And I have a 2004 Z71 truck and I WILL NOT let anyone smoke in it and they havent and WONT.......Ask BCF4L he didnt wanna ride with me b.c he couldnt smoke LOL

BallaBaby

Your welcome!
I wouldn't smoke in it anyways. lol
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I wouldn't smoke in it anyways. lol
well bcf4l are you being nice? GET ON MSN PLEASE
Can't. Don't have it anymore.
icq?
Nope.
delete it cause of the woman?
8) I don't have anything. Don't want anything. I don't have any desire to be on anything like that anymore.
:x all i can say buddy is u have one foot in ya grave and the other one on a Tongue peel lol :| Arrow
Pages: 1 2