Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened to this show? Is it still coming out with new episodes? I only watch a few shows on ABC, NBC, Fox, all those channels, and I never see any commercials for it. We have GSN on campus and there's old episodes on there, but I didn't know if it just died or what?
Maybe people were winning too much money, so they cancelled it. haha, i have no idea. I liked watching it though.
I know there used to be a new version that was just called "Millionaire" with Meridith Viera from the Today Show or something as the host. It was the exact same game, except they didn't do the fastest finger questions. I haven't seen it in a long time though.
It still comes on new here on my cable system at 12:30 in the afternoon during the week.
BFritz Wrote:What happened to this show? Is it still coming out with new episodes? I only watch a few shows on ABC, NBC, Fox, all those channels, and I never see any commercials for it. We have GSN on campus and there's old episodes on there, but I didn't know if it just died or what?

Lucky ***, I love that channel. Where do you go to school?
vundy33 Wrote:Lucky ***, I love that channel. Where do you go to school?

Harvard but I'm transferring to Yale on a Physics scholarship.

Yeah, rightSmile I go to Thomas More. The cable system is old, beat-up, and they'll barely ever spend any money on anything like that, so that's why we have it:Thumbs: