Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AC- 90 vs. Red Bird- 74
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final...Congrats AC..any stats?
uhavenoidea Wrote:Final...Congrats AC..any stats?

Crum- 21 pts. 9 ast.
Hammonds- 17pts.
L. Crowder- 12pts.
Prater- 8pts.

#3 for Red Bird was a very good shooter not sure on stats it was around 25.

Congrats Ac!
Good Luck in District!
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Crum- 21 pts. 9 ast.
Hammonds- 17pts.
L. Crowder- 12pts.
Prater- 8pts.

#3 for Red Bird was a very good shooter not sure on stats it was around 25.

Congrats Ac!
Good Luck in District!

Not trying to bash Aaron or anything...but is the 9asts. true?
uhavenoidea Wrote:Not trying to bash Aaron or anything...but is the 9asts. true?

Yeah he did have 9 assists along with 3 steals but why do you question his stats when you don't question any other players stats. Oh it's you I forgot so never mind
BballFan25 Wrote:Yeah he did have 9 assists along with 3 steals but why do you question his stats when you don't question any other players stats. Oh it's you I forgot so never mind

Congrats on a good game Crum and the 9asts...Im just saying thats the first time ive seen or heard him get that many asts..I didnt say anything out of the way...You hardly see a good shooter get 9asts.:Thumbs:
Congrats to AC on the win. It wasn't a pretty win, but like they say a win is a win. The Rebels played sloppy at times tonight but managed to come out on top. As usual- Johnny Martin's Roast of his Senior players was fantastic. It's great to watch the expressions on the Seniors faces when they are in the spotlight. Coach may have a future in stand up comedy. AC finished the 07-08 regular season undefeated on their home floor. Hopefully this momentum will carry over to next weeks district tourney (at AC). AC's class of 2008 has experienced a roller coaster ride over the past 4 years at AC. As Freshmen and Sophomore's I believe AC won a total of 8 games. If all goes well AC will finish with their second twenty win season in 2 years. It's been great watching these Seniors and their teammates grow over the past seasons. Each one brings something special to this Rebel Team. It will be hard to replace them, but I'm sure there are some underclassmen just itching at the chance to give it a shot. Congratulations Alex, Aaron, Robbie and Clinton-you guys are class acts. Let's keep up the hard work- keep your teammates focused and let's bring home another District Championship to AC.

Good Luck!!