Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Puppies for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It breaks my heart to write this, but I have two puppies that need a GOOD home. My apartment is too small to have 2 puppies, and I'm not allowed to have them in the first place. I've attached pictures of each one and I have PLENTY more if you wish to see them.

Isabelle (Izzy) - [SIZE=2]AKC registerd black female pug puppy. Born Dec. 15th. I got her on Feb. 5th. Shots up to date when purchased. She uses the puppy pad (and newspapers) really well. She is extremely tiny. I paid $650 for her, but I'm asking for $500.[/SIZE]

Rowdy - [SIZE=2]Orange and white Jackawawa. (Jack Russell and Chihuahua mix) Beautiful little boy. Obedient and puppy pad trained. Loves attention and to be loved on. He is a very healthy puppy and very playful Has all his shots. He is my everything. asking $50[/SIZE]
Rowdy won't get any bigger. He was born around June 11th last summer
Rowdy is already fixed.
I like the Jackawawa.
Thank ya! He's my baby. Do you want him? Sad
That little pug girl is adorable. Look like my girls without the hair.
haha. Thank you. She's the most adorable puppy ever! rotten too! I give her vitamins every morning and every night. She's going to get another shot this week.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:haha. Thank you. She's the most adorable puppy ever! rotten too! I give her vitamins every morning and every night. She's going to get another shot this week.

There is the expensive part. When we got Gidget, the newest pup, we had to take her every 3 weeks for shots and it was between 50 and 100 every time. Luckily we are past all that and she won't need anymore till next August. Glad to see you are taking care of her. To many people buy puppies and do nothing for them until it's to late.

Here is a pic of her being good for Santa.
adorable!!! for $650 u better bet i'm gonna take care of her! But that is going to be so expensive!!! I'm broke from just buying her
In California if you have any Pets you have 4 months to get it fixed or you go to jail.
RavenBoy Wrote:In California if you have any Pets you have 4 months to get it fixed or you go to jail.

Well lucky for me I live in KY. I have had one for 1.5 years and 1 for about 8 months and neither are fixed. It is my decision as it should be.
I didn't want Rowdy fixed but I adopted him from the shelter and I had to or I'd get in trouble Sad If it was my choice I wouldn't either. I think its crazy that they are making laws like that
RavenBoy Wrote:In California if you have any Pets you have 4 months to get it fixed or you go to jail.

Unless you're going to breed them or have them as show dogs. I'm not sure of the specifics though.
aww! beautiful dog. I love pugs. We had two and they multiplied and so we ended up having 6. I always wanted a black pug. Finally got one. But now I have to get rid of her Sad
Still for sale!!!
Both have sold.