Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District Tournament: Prestonsburg vs. Betsy Layne 02/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
The out come of this game will depend on who wants it more!!!
Either team could walk away with a win!!!
I think Coach Hall will make some important adjustments & coach Crisp, well.....
I'll take B.L in a close one.
Ill take P-burg by 8
I'll say BL by 5
Prestonsburg will be ready for the Bobcats this time as there heads will be in the right place... I'll take my Blackcats by 11.

Go Blackcats!
Whoever shows up to play and wants this win more than the other team will come out with a victory.....
I think both teams will be ready! Newman and Head are playing very well right now, seems they have found that chemistry they were lacking for the last several games. If i remember correctly Newman only had 2 points against P-burg in their last game, and he fouled out in one of the overtimes or closed to the end of regulation. If these two guys show up to play the way they have the last 4 games and the guards still play good fundamental basketball then its going to be a long night for p-burg. Add to that the shooting of Keathley from 3 point land and BL could even give the Rebels a run for their money!
Betsy Layne!
I think this game could go either way. Both teams have struggled for the better part of the year. I'll go with the Blackcats in this one by 3, but I'll admit it could be a blowout either way. Both teams have showed small signs of improvement lately. JMO
Both teams have had rollercoaster rides this season, so it could go either way. My gut instinct tells me that BL will win this one somehow.
This one is going to be a good one. The Blackcats have lost 5 games in a row and should really be looking for a win. Betsy Layne will be coming off a HUGE win over Pikeville. Im going to take my Blackcats by 5 in a close one. Lets Go Blackcats!!!
Ill take Bl by 9.
because they are coming off a HUGE win and they will have the momentum of beating P-Burg a while back and Pikeville which I consider the 2nd best team in the region.
But Good Luck to both throughout the Tournament!
Sportsfan54 Wrote:I think both teams will be ready! Newman and Head are playing very well right now, seems they have found that chemistry they were lacking for the last several games. If i remember correctly Newman only had 2 points against P-burg in their last game, and he fouled out in one of the overtimes or closed to the end of regulation. If these two guys show up to play the way they have the last 4 games and the guards still play good fundamental basketball then its going to be a long night for p-burg. Add to that the shooting of Keathley from 3 point land and BL could even give the Rebels a run for their money!

so your doubting Sf.Smile
Betsy Layne by 4
The Blackcats better not overlook BL in this one!
Im going with the bobcats. Pburg losing 5 games in a row is going to hurt them. While BL winning their last game agianst a very good pikeville team wiil boost their confidence they really think they have a chance in this game. Either team could win but im taking BL by 4. Also anybody else see Josh Head block Devon Adams on a dunk lol they called it a foul but it was a block.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I think this game could go either way. Both teams have struggled for the better part of the year. I'll go with the Blackcats in this one by 3, but I'll admit it could be a blowout either way. Both teams have showed small signs of improvement lately. JMO

I've changed my mind. Call it a gut feel'in, but now I'm taking the Bobcats by 5! Just my changed opinion! Big Grin
Betsy Layne
No one is even giving Prestonsbrg a chance. I cant wait until the game. I believe that my boys back me up when i say that Prestonbrug will win this game. I just have a gut feling. Lets Go Blackcats.
Betsy Layne by 7.
I'm gonna take my Blackcats in a close one.

GO BLACKCATS!!!!
BL by 4
Blackcats by 10. I believe that the blackcats will be fired up with the bleacher creatures helping them out by raising some h***. They really want this one. Hail Blackcats!
LIPS Wrote:Whoever shows up to play and wants this win more than the other team will come out with a victory.....

where's captain obvious when you need him?

Thats usually the case in most games...
Betsy Layne-63 Prestonsburg-56
BL in a close one...

Best of luck to both teams !
Prestonburg by 5. This going to be a great game, and I know for sure that pburgs fan section is going to rock the house.
clubber_layne Wrote:Prestonburg by 5. This going to be a great game, and I know for sure that pburgs fan section is going to rock the house.

You can count on that my friend.
This game is still on!
Pages: 1 2