Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 75 Pikeville 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final.
Congrats Tigers looks like they really came 2 play
Congrats Tigers..
Congrats Tigers. Just too much offense in this one. Pikeville stayed around their average but just gave up too many.
Congrats Paintsville, and to all the Senoirs!!! Paintsville played great D on the big guy, and shot the ball well as always.

So was Billy G or one of his ast. coaches really there?
BlueStripes Wrote:Congrats Paintsville, and to all the Senoirs!!! Paintsville played great D on the big guy, and shot the ball well as always.

So was Billy G or one of his ast. coaches really there?

i had heard that one of them was there as well...does anybody know if this was true?

congratulations paintsville way to send our seniors and BMR out with a bang...look out district and region here come the tigers...

i hope this can end the discussion finally and justify everyone who has been saying that paintsville is playing the best basketball in the 15th region right now, and i hope they continue all the way to rupp
Congrats Tigers! Looks like the seniors and BMR went out in great fashion. IMO right now the Tigers are a step ahead of everyone else in the region.
Saw this coming. Pikeville will regroup and be ready come tournament time, but Paintsville and Shelby Valley are the class of the region right now.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Congrats Tigers! Looks like the seniors and BMR went out in great fashion. IMO right now the Tigers are a step ahead of everyone else in the region.

yes i definetely agree im so glad people are starting to agree with me now about it, i dont feel so alienated now..lol
A great way for the Seniors to go out along with Coach Runyon as well. Not for sure if G or any of his assistants where there, but Morehead State Coach Donnie Tyndal was in attendance. Congrats to Paintsville on the win and OMG you shouldn't feel alientated, I also agree with ya to, lol.
-STAT- Wrote:A great way for the Seniors to go out along with Coach Runyon as well. Not for sure if G or any of his assistants where there, but Morehead State Coach Donnie Tyndal was in attendance. Congrats to Paintsville on the win and OMG you shouldn't feel alientated, I also agree with ya to, lol.

haha thanks its always good to have a moderator on your side...lol just kidding
What was up with Devon Adams' parents comin up to a Paintsville fan cause he was yellin at the refs about Devon throwin elbows all game.
Redneck Wrote:What was up with Devon Adams' parents comin up to a Paintsville fan cause he was yellin at the refs about Devon throwin elbows all game.

Was it his dad?...
parents crack me up, and some of them really need to stay at home and not come to games
Congrats Paintsville. You all may finally do it this year. Anybody got stats for the game? Keep your heads up Panthers......the fat lady hasn't even begun to warm up yet!!!Wink Wink Wink
This was a very good game tonight. The Tigers def. came ready to play. Congrads to the seniors and BMR. Keep it up all the way through districts and region and hopefuly state!!!!!!!
OMG Wrote:i hope this can end the discussion finally and justify everyone who has been saying that paintsville is playing the best basketball in the 15th region right now, and i hope they continue all the way to rupp

I have to disagree with OMG's statement. What will end the discussion finally is Paintsville winning the Region. It has been "discussed" how good this team is quite often since this group of young men were in 8th grade but there has been no trip to Rupp. So now it is time to put up or shut up.
In My Opinion Wrote:I have to disagree with OMG's statement. What will end the discussion finally is Paintsville winning the Region. It has been "discussed" how good this team is quite often since this group of young men were in 8th grade but there has been no trip to Rupp. So now it is time to put up or shut up.

Is this your other name JunkYardDogSmile ...sorry if it isntBig Grin
In My Opinion Wrote:I have to disagree with OMG's statement. What will end the discussion finally is Paintsville winning the Region. It has been "discussed" how good this team is quite often since this group of young men were in 8th grade but there has been no trip to Rupp. So now it is time to put up or shut up.

well they are puttin up right now and they just put a whooping on a team that sv let beat them, so i would say they have to be the front runners at this point...regardless if sv beat them after that it still shows how vulnerable sv can be and paintsville has only shown resiliance over the past few months
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they aren't the frontrunners, but this group has been the frontrunners before and that really doesn't mean squat come tournament time.
Shelby Valley has beat them twice and so has Paintsville. Valley can argue that they had an off night at All A Regions since they did come back and beat Pikeville by 20 something at Pikeville. It's a toss up really. Paintsville is playing well right now, so who knows what will happen come next week.
DALE Wrote:Shelby Valley has beat them twice and so has Paintsville. Valley can argue that they had an off night at All A Regions since they did come back and beat Pikeville by 20 something at Pikeville. It's a toss up really. Paintsville is playing well right now, so who knows what will happen come next week.

well the difference is sv has an "off-night" and they lose to pikeville....paintsville has an "off-night and they still win by 10 or so...thats the difference in my eyes, they can still find a way to win, and thats all its about...finding a way to win
NICE game PAINTSVILLE.
OMG Wrote:parents crack me up, and some of them really need to stay at home and not come to games

I doubt very seriously that happened. If it did I wouldn't say much to his dad anyway, he is just as big as Devon and parents are protective of their kids. Now if there was any yelling going on it was at a certain referee that needs to find a different job. I don't know how he keeps ending up at all of the Pikeville games that I have been to on that end of the spectrum, but he is not a very qualified person.
CONGRATS TIGERS!! This was a great game. The refs weren't even that bad in this one! Both teams played hard, but the Tigers just had too much offense and defense for the Panthers tonight! Glad to see the senior Tigers and BMR close out their last home game as winners!

All of the Tigers played well! Landon was his usual self; JD had a good game, keeping Devon in check and hit some shots; Murray played good D and hit several good shots; and Grimm played like a monster in the post; Pack played okay; AND ....... then there is BLAKE who played great defense, grabbed several boards, and dished out some awesome assists!! He had a little trouble finding the basket, but he sure did make up for it in every other way! He does so much for this team, a lot of which doesn't show up in the stats! Good job Blake!!
fairplayer Wrote:I doubt very seriously that happened. If it did I wouldn't say much to his dad anyway, he is just as big as Devon and parents are protective of their kids. Now if there was any yelling going on it was at a certain referee that needs to find a different job. I don't know how he keeps ending up at all of the Pikeville games that I have been to on that end of the spectrum, but he is not a very qualified person.

come on you know as well as i do that parents sometimes go way overboard when it comes to "protecting" their kids...ive seen at almost every high school game...it happens everywhere and even pikeville, alot
EKY Sportster Wrote:CONGRATS TIGERS!! This was a great game. The refs weren't even that bad in this one! Both teams played hard, but the Tigers just had too much offense and defense for the Panthers tonight! Glad to see the senior Tigers and BMR close out their last home game as winners!

All of the Tigers played well! Landon was his usual self; JD had a good game, keeping Devon in check and hit some shots; Murray played good D and hit several good shots; and Grimm played like a monster in the post; Pack played okay; AND ....... then there is BLAKE who played great defense, grabbed several boards, and dished out some awesome assists!! He had a little trouble finding the basket, but he sure did make up for it in every other way! He does so much for this team, a lot of which doesn't show up in the stats! Good job Blake!!

Great Post...:thumpsup:
EKY Sportster Wrote:CONGRATS TIGERS!! This was a great game. The refs weren't even that bad in this one! Both teams played hard, but the Tigers just had too much offense and defense for the Panthers tonight! Glad to see the senior Tigers and BMR close out their last home game as winners!

you are dead on ive said it so many times, blake is what makes this team so good...sure landon is the star and well he should be, but what blake does for this team put w's in the win column...he is a great asset to the paintsville tiger program
EKY Sportster Wrote:AND ....... then there is BLAKE who played great defense, grabbed several boards, and dished out some awesome assists!! He had a little trouble finding the basket, but he sure did make up for it in every other way! He does so much for this team, a lot of which doesn't show up in the stats! Good job Blake!!

:thumpsup: Blake is like an unsung hero for this group. Deserves more credit than what he gets.
OMG Wrote:well they are puttin up right now and they just put a whooping on a team that sv let beat them, so i would say they have to be the front runners at this point...regardless if sv beat them after that it still shows how vulnerable sv can be and paintsville has only shown resiliance over the past few months

I think it is so funny how you can take a thread that has nothing to do with SV and bring them in it. Is it because Shelby Valley is a threat to Painstville's run to rupp???
Pages: 1 2 3 4