Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville/Paintsville updates PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Could someone give me periodic updates on this game please....:Thumbs:
5-2 Paintsville, 5:18 to go in the first.
Slone for 3. Assist Bundy on another Landon Slone 3. 11-2 Paintsville, 4:30 to go in the opening period.
NOT what I wanted to hear....but I really appreciate this Dale!!!!
IS Billy G there??
No problem venom. I'll try to update as much as I can.
venom93 Wrote:IS Billy G there??

I just turned it on to catch the Coach Runyon interview. It has not said it for sure though.
Murray for 3. 14-2 PHS.
Adams for two and the foul. Makes the 3 point play. 14-5 Paintsville.
Well, not much you can do. Too much against the Panthers in this one. And I mean 4-5 to start out from 3? Not looking good.
Honaker for 2. 14-7 2:37 to go.
JD VanHoose for 3. 17-7.
Bell for 3. 17-10. TO Paintsville, Clevinger for 2. 17-12.
This is ridiculous. lol no one shoots this well.
And Pikeville can't get in a shoot-out!!!!!
Grimm goes 2-2 from the line. 19-12
Honaker for 2. 19-14. TO Paintsville. Adams with the offensive board and the duece. 19-16.
VanHoose with a 2 at the buzzer. 21-16 Paintsville after 1.
Panther Thunder Wrote:And Pikeville can't get in a shoot-out!!!!!

Question is, how long can Pikeville keep up with the Tigers fast paced game? They could wear down if they try to stay with the fast paced game Paintsville has established.
Grimm stays with it after his shot was blocked by Adams to get the 2. 23-16. TO VanHoose.
VanHoose goes 2-2 from the line. 25-16 Paintsville.
DALE Wrote:Question is, how long can Pikeville keep up with the Tigers fast paced game? They could wear down if they try to stay with the fast paced game Paintsville has established.
Answer is not long. It took the tigers 2 OTs to get to 72 last time and still pull out the win. With this pace it won't be a game long, but Paintsville can't keep this 3 point shooting up, I hope lol.
Bell goes 2-2 from the line. 25-18.
And after losing one of there best shooters...i am afraid you are right...shooting is there biggest downfall
Clevinger with the put back. 25-20.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Paintsville can't keep this 3 point shooting up, I hope lol.

You are right, if they keep turning it over they may never get another shot offSmile
Offensive foul Slone. Grimm with the 2. 27-20. Offensive foul on Honaker. TO Paintsville. 4:22 to go in the first half.
Danger zone for Pikeville. Need a stop and some points.
Jeremy Pack with the 2. 29-20 Blue. Adams with the block, Bundy blocks it on the other end. Jump ball to Paintsville.
According to the radio there is some questionable officiating going on. Never gets old does it lol?
Pages: 1 2 3