Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win 51st District???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking Forward To This Tournament. Who do you think will win??
u know knox central is goin to win 51st
kcfan Wrote:u know knox central is goin to win 51st

idk. Pineville has already proven themselves worthy opponents. Should be extremly close. Last time they played, KC won by 1 in OT @ Pineville. We'll have to wait and see next time. These two teams should meet again in the championship game.
knox central
i got kc winning the 51st. with a win tonight against North Laraul that will be like 8 in a row. KC is playing to good not to win it.
the dark wizard Wrote:i got kc winning the 51st. with a win tonight against North Laraul that will be like 8 in a row. KC is playing to good not to win it.

KC Suffered A Tough Loss To North @ Home. U Think It Will Have An Effect On Their Play In The Tournament?
I think the loss may have helped KC heading into tournament time. A big winning streak to start the tournaments may have had KC thinking they were unbeatable. Dont get me wrong its never good to loose. But i dont think it will be effective going into the 51st

KC wins the 51st
Lynn camp the runner up

that right i said Lynn Camp
the dark wizard Wrote:I think the loss may have helped KC heading into tournament time. A big winning streak to start the tournaments may have had KC thinking they were unbeatable. Dont get me wrong its never good to loose. But i dont think it will be effective going into the 51st

KC wins the 51st
Lynn camp the runner up

that right i said Lynn Camp

Yea, I have heard a lot of people saying that Lynn Camp is gonna pull off the upset. That would be the best win Lynn Camp would have all year. What makes people think Lynn Camp will pull off the upset anyways besides that fact that they'll have the home court advantage???
Pineville.
Pineville