Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 59th District BGR Fan Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins the 59th District?
Valley
Valley over Pikeville in the District Final.
Valley, it's at Valley, they just don't lose at home, given fact. Pikeville is without a guard, ER isn't on either one's level, if Pikeville wins, they get one day to rest and try to come up with some type of game plan to stop Valley. Not gonna happen. Valley is 59th champs.
ER and Valley in the championship, Valley wins it.
Wrap it up, without Clark, Pikeville just can't hang in there. Valley showed what they can do at Pikeville...
WARRIORS. East Ridge Finially will get another district championship. GO WARRIORS.........
haha..yea.....

But Valley over ER
Thats what everyone was saying in 03....and again in 04, wasnt it? HAHA and what happend both times? I dont think I need to say it.
SV of course! But give me a break! Even if they can't win this one they still go to the Regional. What a cakewalk! Someone really goofed when they created this district. It is like the old 64th when Rose Hill was no good. lol
Valley and ER in the finals....valley wins.
warriorpride Wrote:Thats what everyone was saying in 03....and again in 04, wasnt it? HAHA and what happend both times? I dont think I need to say it.

This isn't then... Also you can have you're district championship in 03 we got the big one Wink. Also yeah East Ridge did win the district in 03 and 04, but we have 2 district and 2 regional championships in the last 3 years. Also we have beaten ER the last 9 times. I just don't think its a good time for you to be cocky... SV and ER are clearly on different levels and have been for years.
Valley has the upperhand but Pikeville is really starting to come together as a team so dont count them out
Hahaha east ridge doesn't stand a chance, i think they'll get beat badly against pikeville in the 1st game, but if not, valley will run them out of the gym, they just arent in the same league as the other 2. Valley will win the district, with pikeville as the runner up.
Shelby Valley wins district.
East Ridge will not beat pikeville but Shelby Valley will probably win the district
BballFan25 Wrote:Hahaha east ridge doesn't stand a chance, i think they'll get beat badly against pikeville in the 1st game, but if not, valley will run them out of the gym, they just arent in the same league as the other 2. Valley will win the district, with pikeville as the runner up.

as the other TWO?
maybe not in the same league as valley and paintsville
but pikeville? i think any team has a chance as beating them, well with the exception of a couple.
Someone said Pikeville is coming together as of late, I think that's more like they're falling apart.
I like SV to win the 59th.
I was refering to team comradery because they lost a good player in clark but now they have the kids who want to be there and the kids who dont at home...but ur right on the court they have played like crap
ttt
East ridge over Pikeville,and Valley over East Ridge for the championship
Valley
EKY Sportster Wrote:SV of course! But give me a break! Even if they can't win this one they still go to the Regional. What a cakewalk! Someone really goofed when they created this district. It is like the old 64th when Rose Hill was no good. lol

Been following bball long? Trivia question for you. How many teams from this district played in the regional finals last year? Smile
SV
valley by 8 over pville
Valley beats Pikeville by 20+ on their home floor. It might be district, but Pikeville lost a guard and Valley sent a message at Pikeville.
Shelby Valley
I think E R will beat Pikeville...but then Valley beats them in the Championship
I have been telling people that the wheels are coming off for Pikeville's b-ball team. 3 straight losses and 2 of them probably should have been wins. Lot of turmoil going on it sounds like. Look out for ER to beat Pikeville if they keep playing like they have as of late. SV will win this district pretty easily.
Pages: 1 2