Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District BGR Fan Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins the 58th District???

Don't forget to click the vote button to have your vote counted
AC
Allen Central.
Allen Central :letsparty
AC! Would be shocked if it went any other way.
Allen Central
Prestonsburg
Not looking past Betsy Layne but...

I think that Prestonsburg matches up with Allen Central very well, and that the Blackcats have a much deeper bench to help them at critical times. So I'll take my Blackcats!

Good luck too all 58th district teams!
blackcat_student Wrote:Not looking past Betsy Layne but...

I think that Prestonsburg matches up with Allen Central very well, and that the Blackcats have a much deeper bench to help them at critical times. So I'll take my Blackcats!

Good luck too all 58th district teams!

Enlighten me please:confused:
IMO the 58th is AC's to lose. If they play their best I don't think anyone in the 58th can beat them in this tournament. JMO
uhavenoidea Wrote:Enlighten me please:confused:

Allen Central only goes one and two deep with Turner and the other senior. Prestonsburg can go too Josh Rodebaugh, Austin Gearheart, Alex Stumbo, and Steven Patrick.

That may not mean much too you but those four contribute much more than Allen Central's two.
Allen Central. Home Court + Hammonds/Crum duo = 2008 58th District Champs

Not saying the Crowders, Prater, Turner, and everyone else doesn't contribute, but the way Crum scores, and the way Hammonds runs the team, those 2 are the keys IMO.
allen central!
Allen Central
ttt
Allen Central
AC
AC
im not sure whos going to win, its a toss up to me between (be prepared its a shocker) sotuh floyd and betsy layne, yes i know SF is looking horrible this year but i beilve they will be able to handle AC because i think AC will overlook them and be dreaming of climbing the ladder and thats when SF will stick it to them!! and as far as betsy layne goes, i think it will be a good game between them and p-burg but BL will overcome with the big W
Hail Blackcats! Ill take prestonsburg but this should be a VERY VERY good tournament.
Allen Central
Allen Central
I think the only team that doesn't have a chance at winning is SF. Now for everyone else, it's a toss up. IMO Prestonsburg has the most talent, but haven't really shown it all season.
allen central.
The Balackcats really made their self look good to win this tournament. HAIL BLACKCATS!