Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central downs Magoffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC looks like their headed back in the right direction.Magoffin is down a couple of players but central played with intensity and enthusiasm for the first time in a while.Clay County and now this has me looking forward to the rest of the season.Just keep working together and having fun girls and everythings going to be great.
hornet14 Wrote:PC looks like their headed back in the right direction.Magoffin is down a couple of players but central played with intensity and enthusiasm for the first time in a while.Clay County and now this has me looking forward to the rest of the season.Just keep working together and having fun girls and everythings going to be great.

Yeah they did look like they were back to the norm which is nice to see considering district begins in around a week. Even more amazing when looking at the score is consider Lowe only played 2 quarters and Slone only played one. It is looking bright on Buckley's Creek tonight.Cool
just wondering if anyone has heard from AD since the game?
hornet14 Wrote:just wondering if anyone has heard from AD since the game?

Wink AD is fine. She had a small laceration to the eyebrow and needed 7 stitches.
BleedsBlue Wrote:Wink AD is fine. She had a small laceration to the eyebrow and needed 7 stitches.

Small laceration and 7 stitches? wow, it gets physical in the 15th.
What was the score of the game?
Mc 38 Pcc 57
Good well played game by the Pike Central Lady Hawks. I think that they are back on track and ready to start rollin again like the beggining of the season. With Ad and Lowe both out for the majority of the game and still win big....huh...well I think you know were PC is goin...STATE BOUND!