Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central-65 Lee Co -58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was at Beattyville.What happen to Lee.
Congrats PCC
Congrats PCC. They have played much better the 2nd half of the season
Congrats PCC!!

PCC:
Klay Maggard - 16 points and 23 rebounds
Jason Kelly - 11 points
Deron Amis - 12 points
Chris Noble - 15 points
Jordan Amis - 11 points

Lee County:
Charles led them with 28 points.
Wow, 23 rebs for Maggard! He really gets overlooked for his talent because he aint much of a scorer....Congrats PC.
good balanced scoring on the commodores side. they may be pretty tough in the district when it comes up here soon. i think this makes the team look unselfish and looking for the open man and making them better as a team
basketballwizz Wrote:This was at Beattyville.What happen to Lee.
Charles had 30, got outrebounded badly. Played a solid PCC team. Hazard better be ready for this Commodore team. I have seen all the top teams in the region, this is one of the best I have seen.
Congrats PCC keep your heads up Lee co.
Klay Maggard - 23 rebounds.
This was the difference in the game. Lee Co needed half of those boards to come out on top. Didn't happen.

PCC has a good pg, good shooters and good rebounders. Their strength last night was on the boards. I'm pretty sure that Lee matched or beat PCC in every other statistical category (besides the final score lol).
ARC Wrote:Klay Maggard - 23 rebounds.

Their strength last night was on the boards.

I'm pretty sure that Lee matched or beat PCC in every other statistical category (besides the final score lol).

I'm guessing PCC might have pulled out the rebounding advantage?
Congrats PCC
Norm Wrote:I'm guessing PCC might have pulled out the rebounding advantage?

That's what I meant, besides the boards and the final score. Or more pointedly, the final score was dictated by PCC's rebounding advantage.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Charles had 30, got outrebounded badly. Played a solid PCC team. Hazard better be ready for this Commodore team. I have seen all the top teams in the region, this is one of the best I have seen.

Hazard better be ready for PCC???Are you serious?? Hazard just beat about as bad you can beat someone a few weeks ago on their home court. I don't think PCC will pose any threat to Hazard.
Survivor Wrote:Hazard better be ready for PCC???Are you serious?? Hazard just beat about as bad you can beat someone a few weeks ago on their home court. I don't think PCC will pose any threat to Hazard.
I love the Bulldogs and I am just saying this PCC team is improved and should not be taken lightly. I would hate for Hazard to overlook the Commodores and rely on the earlier meetings as an indication of the tourney game. So I am serious. PCC is much improved.:letsparty
PCC is now a legit contender. They are playing the way
Coach Hatcher wanted them to play to begin with. Hatcher is the hardest working coach I have ever saw. When his kids become as dedicated as he is, look out. Hazard, PCC can beat you so dont pack your bags for Rupp just yet. And you gotta beat them at the Pumpkin Palace twice baby. :ChairHit:
Congrats PCC!
warmachine Wrote:PCC is now a legit contender. They are playing the way
Coach Hatcher wanted them to play to begin with. Hatcher is the hardest working coach I have ever saw. When his kids become as dedicated as he is, look out. Hazard, PCC can beat you so dont pack your bags for Rupp just yet. And you gotta beat them at the Pumpkin Palace twice baby. :ChairHit:

Hmmmm...I had read on a message board a couple of weeks ago that the players had told Hatcher that they weren't going to play his way anymore...that they were going to play the way they were used to playing and that's the reason they had been doing better lately.
warmachine Wrote:PCC is now a legit contender. They are playing the way

Ligit contender???you need more than 8 wins to be a ligit contender. Hardest working coach in the region was ran off from PCC, Al Holland is the best coach in this region and will be until he retires.Punkin Palace don't mean what it use to. I heard the were changing it to either Amis Arena or Neace Palace..... Either way Hazard is a 10+ better team than PCC.
This might be the kiss of death, but I agree. I saw PCC in their mini run culminating with Knott. Ragged on offense, but very solid defensive play with outstanding rebounding. If they cut down their turnovers and start hitting those free throws....
Congrats Perry C.