Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elliott County 85 - Russell 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final... Congrats Elliott!
Congrats EC..
Congrats...
Wow. A big blowout. Congrats EC.
Congrats Lions!
I thought Elliot would win big ---- & they did!
Starters may have played a total of 2 & half quarters as it ws Sr night & the 2 Sr's started & played really well.
Congrats EC:Clap:
not surprised
I don't think this score surprised anyone as this is the worst Russell team I've seen since i've been following Russell Basketball and probably elliott's best team since they have been playing basketball.

Anyway congrats EC we'll see you next year with I hope a closer game.
Congrats Elliott County
Russell is REALLY struggling. Don't know what the deal is there. Surely they couldn't have lost THAT much to graduation.
Sponge Bob Wrote:Russell is REALLY struggling. Don't know what the deal is there. Surely they couldn't have lost THAT much to graduation.

I think they lost 8 seniors & pretty sure there were 7 of them playing regularly. They also lost a big man who moved to Louisville to play football & Trinity or St X I cannot remember which.
Sponge Bob Wrote:Russell is REALLY struggling. Don't know what the deal is there. Surely they couldn't have lost THAT much to graduation.

Russell lost their whole starting lineup last year in Scott gill,Jon Vanhoose,Austin blair,Austin Robinson,Ross turner plus key sub jared simpson, jacob sizemore to graduation and seth harvey who went back to saint x

The only players with any true playing time for Russell from last years team was michael mayberry and greg bender who were subs last year.
What a beatdown...good lord.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Russell lost their whole starting lineup last year in Scott gill,Jon Vanhoose,Austin blair,Austin Robinson,Ross turner plus key sub jared simpson, jacob sizemore to graduation and seth harvey who went back to saint x

The only players with any true playing time for Russell from last years team was michael mayberry and greg bender who were subs last year.
I forgot to mention jacob ferguson was also on the team as a sub so that's 3 subs back from last year.
Congrats EC