Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 76 Cordia 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Dawgs
Ouch, I didnt see the lions losing by 19.......Congrats Haz.
Congrats Hazard!
congrats hazard....
MVP2 Wrote:Ouch, I didnt see the lions losing by 19.......Congrats Haz.

Cordia tired at at the end of the third quarter...they didnt even play in the 4th.... they definately did NOT play as a team......thats what happens when one or two try to run the show.....and some of the calls were VERY questionable....Honeycutt even went on the floor at half time on one of the refs.......we were up by 11 at one point.........and lead at the half by 2....I cant remember what the 3rd quarter scores was, but that basically is when the game was over......went downhill from there......
Hazard seems to be getting stronger. Congrats bulldogs
Closer game than score shows. Hazard ran away with the game the final 4 minutes. Fat ref at the game was terrible. Should be a rule in which u have to be able to get up the court one time in order to call a game. Terrible both ways, he definately embarrassed himself with several horrible calls.
CONGRATS DAWGS!!!!

Hazard ends their regular season with 25 wins, 4 losses.
GOOD LUCK IN THE DISTRICT!!!!
Congrats Hazard, hang in there cordia
I didn't expect a 19 win from the Bulldogs. Congrats
Where's my buddy who wanted to bet? I was wrong I admit it, I said Hazard by 16 and they won by 19. Smile
tubetop Wrote:Closer game than score shows. Hazard ran away with the game the final 4 minutes. Fat ref at the game was terrible. Should be a rule in which u have to be able to get up the court one time in order to call a game. Terrible both ways, he definately embarrassed himself with several horrible calls.

tubetop You got that right, the big guy was really huffing and puffing, guess he call it best he could, tho i enjoyed watching him, and he made some bad opservations, i still think he kind of cool
Cool :eek:
Survivor Wrote:Where's my buddy who wanted to bet? I was wrong I admit it, I said Hazard by 16 and they won by 19. Smile
I would have lost. My apologies. Never saw this coming. The jungle must have been tame last night by the dawgs.
Lets not blame the ref's.
Way to go DAWGS!!!!!!! Nice win!!!! Dont blame the refs Hazard just to strong for Cordia!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KyGurl Wrote:Way to go DAWGS!!!!!!! Nice win!!!! Dont blame the refs Hazard just to strong for Cordia!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont blame the refs and Hazard is too strong for Cordia????? I am in the process of putting the video clips together of some of the calls made in last nights game........I am posting them on U-tube when I finished......I think it is absolutely hilarious that this guy even is a ref...he couldnt even get up and down the floor and he couldnt call a call worth crap......ROFLMAO @ the shiP he called .....Honeycutt even went out on him at the half.......its so funny.....i cant wait to get this together....
when will your video be up on youtube? i didnt get a chance to go to the game, and i just wanted to see some of this one sided calling...
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:Dont blame the refs and Hazard is too strong for Cordia????? I am in the process of putting the video clips together of some of the calls made in last nights game........I am posting them on U-tube when I finished......I think it is absolutely hilarious that this guy even is a ref...he couldnt even get up and down the floor and he couldnt call a call worth crap......ROFLMAO @ the shiP he called .....Honeycutt even went out on him at the half.......its so funny.....i cant wait to get this together....

So your the guy that makes personal video's for people!! Must be you were the only person I saw with a video camera!!Who was that ref anyhow? I thought he was from Lotts Creek!!:redboxer: :redboxer:
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lets not blame the ref's.
Everthing is cool benchwarmer Cool
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:Dont blame the refs and Hazard is too strong for Cordia????? I am in the process of putting the video clips together of some of the calls made in last nights game........I am posting them on U-tube when I finished......I think it is absolutely hilarious that this guy even is a ref...he couldnt even get up and down the floor and he couldnt call a call worth crap......ROFLMAO @ the shiP he called .....Honeycutt even went out on him at the half.......its so funny.....i cant wait to get this together....

I'd like to see this video of all the bad calls that were made against Hazard, too!
KyGurl Wrote:So your the guy that makes personal video's for people!! Must be you were the only person I saw with a video camera!!Who was that ref anyhow? I thought he was from Lotts Creek!!:redboxer: :redboxer:

I have never seen that ref before in my life.....if he is from Lotts Creek, then I have no clue who he is.......as far as I know he has NEVER been a ref for Cordia before.......if he has then I must have missed the game and I havent missed a game in about 7 or 8 years for Cordia
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I'd like to see this video of all the bad calls that were made against Hazard, too!

Me TOO !!! :rockon:
He was a rookie ref that was given a chance to call a big game to see how he would do. He had some veteran officials with him and he did a good job considering it was his first varsity game. Give the kid a break.
Congrats Dawgs, Just To Strong For The Lions.......
By The Way Cordia Fans, It Is Not Nice To Call Refs Fat!!!!!!!
[quote=bluegrass15]Congrats Dawgs, Just To Strong For The Lions.......
By The Way Cordia Fans, It Is Not Nice To Call Refs Fat!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

The truth hurts sometimes u kno...Isnt anybodys fault but his own...Shouldve ate healthier...
The Bulldogs were to strong for the Lions on this night. IMO the illnesses that are going around will play a bigger part in how the teams play, how deep their bench play is, and how far they will be able to advance in the tourns. If everyone gets healthy, I expect Coach H.Cutt and his Lions to make a run at the District finals game and with a good draw, go deep into the 14th region play based upon the Coaching staff and an experienced, senior dominated team.
bluegrass15 Wrote:Congrats Dawgs, Just To Strong For The Lions.......
By The Way Cordia Fans, It Is Not Nice To Call Refs Fat!!!!!!!
bluegrass15 if it offended you or anyone else, for my part i'am sorry. i really and honesy didn't mean anything about it. for that i'am sorry.
Really thought the score would be closer than this after the big upsets the Lions have been pulling. The KCC V/S Cordia should be a nice one!