Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What games are you looking forward to in the future?

I must say I can't wait for Resident Evil 5
Call of Duty 5.
Anything where i can shoot something....
Super Smash Bros.
NHL '08 or '09 for Wii.
Grand Theft Auto IV
PC_You_Know Wrote:Call of Duty 5.

COD5 is going to suck man...it's based in the Pacific in WWII era. I'm so tired of that...I want something futuristic.
vundy33 Wrote:COD5 is going to suck man...it's based in the Pacific in WWII era. I'm so tired of that...I want something futuristic.

There is no way COD5 could suck, it can only get better than 4.
PC_You_Know Wrote:There is no way COD5 could suck, it can only get better than 4.

When is COD5 supposed to be released?
Later part of this year.
vundy33 Wrote:COD5 is going to suck man...it's based in the Pacific in WWII era. I'm so tired of that...I want something futuristic.
I am glad CoD5 will finally go to the Pacific theater. Just imagine what the game will look like. The game will be great. I look for a future Call of Duty game to come back to the modern era, after CoD5.
Come on.. Man i think WWII games are the best..JMO
I just hate the old weopons and all that ****. I don't like anything that is based in WWI/WWII exept movies.
Re5
The COD series will suck if it keeps switching between WWII and the modern era because once you get use to one set of weapons and gameplay the youll have swith and get used to it all over again. I love COD4 and wish they would make atleast 1 more game in the modern era.
Also COD5 will be made by Treyarch (the people who made COD3, which sucked)
I love how people critique a game that isnt even out yet and when it does come out they will be all over it like it is the second coming.

Wait till it comes out then complain about it at least.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I love how people critique a game that isnt even out yet and when it does come out they will be all over it like it is the second coming.

Wait till it comes out then complain about it at least.

How did I critique it?