Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fs: Toshiba Hd-a3 Hd Dvd Player W/ Many Extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have up for sale a slightly used Toshiba HD DVD player. This hasn't been used over 10 hours. It's practically brand new. I paid $199 brand new a little over a month ago. The player upconverts regular dvds to HD, making it compatible with both HD and DVD disks. The player comes in original box, remote, manual, and a HDMI cable I purchased with it. Also, I'm going to include 16 HD DVD movies.

Happy Gilmore - unopened
Eagles: Farewell Tour
Knocked Up
Top Gun - unopened
Shrek 3
Happy Feet
The Bourne Identity - unopened
The Bourne Supremacy - unopened
The Bourne Ultimatum
Planet Earth - $70
...and the 5-free HD DVD offer that Toshiba offers for mail-in. UPC is with it.

I have well over $450 invested in all of this, not including the 5 free disks you'll get from Toshiba. I'm selling it all for $300. Shipping costs will be added on if I have to ship, but I can deliver or you can pick it up. My loss is your gain.....
Haven't they stopped making HD DVDs?
Beef Wrote:Haven't they stopped making HD DVDs?

Not yet, but eventually they will. American Gangster was just a big title released on HD. There is a pretty good selection on HD DVDs out there already, so maybe somebody will take that into effect. Besides that, the HD players upconvert regular dvds to HD quality, so it's not like its a loss.
Sold!!!