Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Trouble?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard that Hazard Bulldog starter Michael Campbell got into some kind of trouble off the court. Anybody know anything about this or is this a tale made up?
MANoWAR Wrote:I've heard that Hazard Bulldog starter Michael Campbell got into some kind of trouble off the court. Anybody know anything about this or is this a tale made up?

I think it really dont matter what happened or if anything happened...It's his business and his business only...IMO, the only stuff that should be on here is involving basketball for some reason...Whether it be college choices, game results, etc...This is his personal life and business...So lets leave it at that...
uhavenoidea Wrote:I think it really dont matter what happened or if anything happened...It's his business and his business only...IMO, the only stuff that should be on here is involving basketball for some reason...Whether it be college choices, game results, etc...This is his personal life and business...So lets leave it at that...

The details (if anything happened) might not matter, but if Campbell is suspended it has a direct influence on district and regional play, which is relevant to this site.
thecavemaster Wrote:The details (if anything happened) might not matter, but if Campbell is suspended it has a direct influence on district and regional play, which is relevant to this site.

I was referring to the details...But yeah your right about the whole getting suspended ordeal..
I have heard NOTHING on this....as far as i know it is a COMPLETE TOTAL BULL and i have NO IDEA how it got started!!!!!
I think this thread needs to be closed until someone knows for sure if he is suspended or anything to that effect.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I think this thread needs to be closed until someone knows for sure if he is suspended or anything to that effect.

I agree!
Unless there is a source for it, such as a published article or police blotter, etc. There will be no rumors concerning a high school players personal life.