Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Senior Night at Valley Tonight - Roberts, Smallwoods Honored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The boys will be playing Lawrence County at Shelby Valley tonight, but Senior Night ceremonies will take place for both boys and girls.

The seniors on Valley's team this year are Courtney Smallwood, Kayla Smallwood, and
Sally Roberts.

Please come out and show these girls your support.

I don't know an exact time yet. Will post when I do. If anyone else has more details, please post!

:Thumbs:
I just spoke with the secretary at Valley and she said Coach Booher said the ceremony would take place between the A and B team games. Fans should plan on being there a little after 7:00 PM.
Anyone planning on getting pictures of the kids being on the floor should be there no later than 6:30, seats will fill up fast, the cheerleaders, dancers, girls and boys teams are being honored, going to be a lot of parents.
Just wanted to say this. Now I know that I am a Pike Central fan but I wanted to applaud these girls on every thing they have done. Being a recent graduate Class of 06 at Pike Central and being an athlete I know what tonight means. It means everything, it will be the last time you wear the home uniform and step on your home court hearing the fans cheer and to see your beloved pep section sitting in their respected place. Tonight is a "bitter sweet" night where jubilation is halted by tears and goodbyes. It is a time when the fans cheer throughout the game, as your heart pounds and quick, good decisions can turn the night around. It is the hours after the game that you sit in the locker room pondering everything you have went through the past 4 years. Then it is time to pack your bag, place your jersey on the floor and then walk out of the locker room as your last game, on your home court has been played by you. Years from now you will sit where I am thinking about that night, remembering how great and sad it was. It is a great experience I would not change mine for anything. Good Luck to each of you on all of your future endeavors.
Just wanted to say Good Luck and Best Wishes to the graduating seniors. Hope everything goes well for you